Leatherface Oneshot

You heaved the heavy trashbag into the can and dusted your hands on the sides of your clothes. You had fallen into routine with the Hewitts. They rescued you when you were deserted on the side of the road in the Texas heat. Out of gas and money, left alone to die. They brought you back home and in return you were to live with them, adopt their way of living and care of Thomas. 

Thomas did not return your attention. He stayed away from you unless Luda Mae corrected him. You weren't sure what was wrong but you made his food and washed his clothes anyway. You shared a bed but he always faced away from you. He would not eat with you and did not return conversation when you spoke to him. Luda Mae said he was just getting use to you but it had been weeks. 

Today you cleaned your and Thomas's room, making it look and smell nice. You did all the laundry and had the windows open letting fresh air in. He had been working outside all day and you figured he was probably hungry. You went inside to fix him something to eat. While you were cutting meat you ran into a bone and weren't expecting it. The knife pulled back too much and your hand slid down the blade. You let out a loud yelp and due to the windows being open, Thomas heard it. He was in the kitchen before Luda Mae, inspecting your hand. 

You writhed at the sight of all the blood. He held pressure on it with a rag and he said something to Luda Mae over his shoulder. She disappeared into the other room and came back with her sewing box. You gulped knowing you needed stitches. "What were you doing honey?" Luda Mae asked as Thomas threaded a thin needed and some sewing wire. "I was just trying to make Thomas some lunch." you said with a small cry choked back. Thomas met your eyes with sympathy. You got hurt trying to do something for him and he couldn't even be kind to you. 

You whined and cried out as he started to stitch up the gash. You closed your eyes as tears fell. He was being as gentle as he could be but it still hurt. When he was done and wrapped his arms around you in a hug. It didn't help your hand but still helped you feel better. While he had you wrapped in a hug Luda Mae sprayed some disinfectant on your hand. It burned and you thrashed against Thomas in pain. You yelled out and Thomas ripped his mouth mask off and smashed his lips to yours. Tears stopped falling as you kissed him back. 

When he pulled away he rested his forehead on yours and you wrapped your arms around his neck. He retied his fabric around his mouth and cleaned up the mess, finishing lunch and serving it to himself and you. You ate together in the kitchen and hid a smile behind your sandwich. He reached across the table and inspected your stitching. "Sorry." he grumbled. You smiled, "It's okay, thank you." you said. He smiled back and held your non-stitched hand.