Bubba Sawyer- Hide and Seek

You tip toed around the large house quietly, trying not to give your position away or make a sound. You knew he was going to be done counting soon and were now ready for the wait. You heard him making noise and rummaging around downstairs, but that's not where you were. You had made the whole house fair game and here you were tucked away in one of the most difficult hiding spots you could come up with. 

Just past the upstairs bathroom there was a closet with shelves in it. You had managed to cram yourself into the top shelf of the closet and shut the door. You had a perfect view of the hallway and top of the stairs. 

That's when you saw his dark and curly hair spring up at the top of the stairs and heard his loud footsteps making their way down the hall. He was trying to be quiet but it was hard in the silent house. Everyone had gone out for the day leaving you and Bubba to your own devices. 

For several minutes he moved through the upstairs going from room to room and peeking inside. Going through shelves and moving large objects to look through them. Time went on and on and slowly you began to fall asleep in the small but comfortable space. 

As you drifted off you knew Bubba would find you soon and you would probably nap together in the quiet and peaceful Texas home. That was until you were awoken with the jolting feeling of falling to the ground. 

You looked up at Hoyt who stood with his hands on his hips looking down at you and an obviously disheveled Bubba beside him. "I'm sorry Bubba I must have fallen asleep." you said with a nervous smile. A pleased sound came from his face as he grabbed you and hugged you. You probably scared him to bits when he couldn't find you. 

After he became settled the two of you relaxed in the living room with the rest of the wild clan. It was late in the night and everyone was finally relaxed from a long day and Bubba made you promise, no more hide and seek.