Leatherface Oneshot

You had recently been brought into the Hewitt family. When your car broke down and you stumbled upon their land, it wasn't long before you had met the family and they "convinced" you to stay. You really didn't have anywhere to go and that made your decision that much more easier. 

As you settled in you made it a point to pitch in. There was a lot to be done and you usually spent the days cooking and cleaning and helping Luda Mae keep control of her boys. You really didn't mind, despite Hoyt's mouth and Tex's constant flirtations, the house was a bearable place to be. Better than being dead that's for sure. 

It was dinner time and with the boys scattered about you walked out on the porch and rang the dinner bell before walking back inside. Because you weren't on the run or technically missing, Luda Mae had allowed you to go in town and get some groceries. You brought back a surplus of meat and fresh food, in which you were helping her serve onto plates. You weren't trapped here and you knew that, you liked it here. 

Hoyt was the first to come in and join Monty at the table, he threw his gun down beside him and began eating. You snapped in his face, "Wait for the others and take your gun off the table, no weapons at dinner." you said sternly. He rolled his eyes but did as you said. 

Tex was in next and sat himself beside Luda Mae, he didn't dig in but threw some bloodied trap he had been working to set on the freshly cleaned tablecloth. "My my, dinner looks almost as good as you doll." he said with his southern slur. You eyes beamed at the now stained tablecloth. "Weapons. off. the. table." You said almost gritting your teeth. He dropped it to the floor as you turned around to prepare Thomas's plate. 

Thomas had been your favorite so far, he was quiet and the only one you really took an interest in. "And my name is y/n." you said to Tex as you sat Thomas's plate down. Thomas came in and sat down at his seat, his chainsaw at the door. He thanked you for his food and waited to eat until you said grace. You smiled at his politeness but that was until Chop Top came in and sat down loudly, a meat hook being placed on the table. 

You eye twitched. You scooted your chair out and heard a hushed "oh no" come out from other Tex's mouth. You grabbed the steak knife on the side of your plate and threw it with a grunt, it stuck out of the wall by Chop Top's head. "I SAID NO WEAPONS AT DINNER." you screamed causing everyone to jump a little bit. "WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A NORMAL DINNER, LIKE A NORMAL FAMILY, AND THERE WILL BE NO WEAPONS ON MY CLEAN TABLECLOTH!! AM. I. CLEAR." your screams rattled the kitchen. 

Everyone seemed to be holding their breath as they nodded their heads rapidly. "Thank you." you said sitting back down and grabbing Thomas's hand, "Thomas say grace please." you said looking over to him. "yes dear." he said calmly. He was not use to your outbursts but he liked that side of you. He kept his hand on your leg for the rest of dinner trying to keep you calm as everyone silent dug in.