Jason Voorhees (Final Oneshot)

Wheels were spinning in your head. There was no way you saw what you thought you saw.. It was just a myth. As you stumbled through the woods, pulling yourself along you turned and looked behind you. You were a bit out of it due to the alcohol, you knew you shouldn't have drank but it was a party so you did. You tripped over a tree root and landed on your stomach. You could still hear your friends at the bonfire a while away. You tried to pull yourself off the ground. 

You could have sworn you saw someone out here and wanted to see for yourself. Your friends, all in bad judgement let you go alone. You looked up as you propped yourself up on your arms. The same man you saw before stood a little ways in front of you. Before you could say anything your arms gave out and you fell against the forest floor again. 

You woke up warm, looking around you were covered in blankets. Your shoes were off to the side of the bed and you were in a cabin. You assumed far from the tents your friends intended on staying in. As you got up you saw that you had blood on your jeans and rolled them up to see a bandaged cut. Whoever found you must have taken care of you. You left the room and walked outside on the large wooden porch to see the man walking towards the cabin. 

You froze. He was much bigger in daylight than he seemed last night. You cleared your throat as he approached you, not seeming to want to hurt you. "He-hello, did you bring me here last night?" you asked. He nodded. Oh, well, thank you. M-My name is y/n." you said shakily. He nodded and shifted on to the other foot as he watched you. "Can I cook you breakfast, ya know, to say thank you?" you suggested. He nodded and you turned to walk back inside. 

He sat at the wooden table and you opened the refrigerator. You grabbed some eggs and cracked them open. As you made breakfast you felt his eyes on you. You turned and looked at him making him shift his stare outside. "Thank you again for bringing me here. I probably would have froze out there, or who knows what else." you said while you flipped the eggs. He just grunted in response. As you served breakfast you noticed a gash he had on his hand. "Let me fix that for you." you said pulling out some kitchen drawers for a first aide kit. There was an old one and as he ate with one hand you dressed his wound on the other. 

As you finished he grunted a thank you and you smiled. He walked you onto the porch and you remembered your phone in your back pocket. You reached for it and surprisingly had a signal. You called your friends. "Y/N? Where are you?!" They asked. "I got a little lost last night and this guy saved me, I'm at his cabin now." you said. "We saw some guy out in the woods and got scared, we drove off and were coming back this morning, meet us at the campsite." they said. You agreed and looked off into the forest as you hung up. 

"Um, scuse' me." you said getting the man's attention. "Do you know which direction my campsite was?" you asked confused. He nodded. You smiled as he walked off the porch leading the way. He offered you a hand and you held it, not wanting to get too far from him in the woods you didn't know. He led you to the campsite and let go of your hand. "Thank you, so much for all your help." you said hugging him, it caught him off guard but he hugged you back. Then he walked back into the woods and disappeared as your friends pulled up.