Baby Firefly Oneshot

You had joined the firefly family a few years ago and while you were one of the more calm of the bucnch you still fit in. You and Otis often butted heads and today was one of those days. You were trying to make food in the kitchen and he had to come and mess with you. 

You had finally snapped at him and told him to leave you alone right as Spalding walked in. "Oh y/n don't you know he messes with you because he likes you." Spalding said laughing. You rolled your eyes, "Otis isn't my type." 

Otis put his hand on his chest faking a broken heart. "What in the hell is that suppose to mean?" he said loudly. "No offense Otis, no man is really my type." you said with a smile, turning your attention back to making you food. 

"Oh so someone will just have to tell Baby to watch where she shakes her ass." Otis said loudly laughing. You chuckled to yourself, "I definitely would be more than interested." you said quietly. The kitchen grew quiet as you turned and looked over your shoulder to see Baby in the doorway. 

She just looked at you. You opened your mouth to say something but she was gone before you could form a sentence. You dropped what you were doing and followed her to her room. "Baby, I'm s-" you began to say as she cut you off. 

She smasher her lips to yours. "Did you mean what you said?" she asked. You cocked your head to the side. "What do you mean?" you asked, twirling a peice of her blonde hair in your fingers. She slapped your arm. "Don't play stupid with me y/n. Did you mean it?" she asked again. 

You nodded with a sheepish smile. She kissed you again and backed you up against the door, locking it and lacing her hands under your shirt. She deepened the kiss and you let out a small moan only to hear Otis on the other side of the door. "Wow she really must be your type y/n." he yelled with a wolf whistle followed by the hallway erupting in laughter from Otis and Spalding.