"O my God... Shawn Mendes is laying in Rose her bed." Is she fucking kidding me? The kid knows I am dating Shawn. So, that the hell is the shock about?

"Christ Lily. You gave me a heart attack." My dad says as my mother sticks her head out of their bedroom door. "Shawn?." She says to me. I can understand where her confusion comes from. Less than 48 hours I blurt out everything what was wrong in my relationship to her and now he is laying in my bed.

My dad turns to me as well as he, together with my mother and probably Lily are waiting for an explanation. "Umm yeahh... Shawn took a late flight to Amsterdam and I picked him up from the airport last night. That's why he is in my bed right now."

"See Peter, I told you I heard something moving in the house." My mother seems to be more impressed by the fact that she has a good hearing than the fact that her daughter sneaked a boy into her house without her approval. My dad on the other hand, not and looks at me if I have gone mad.

"You went out without telling us?." Oo... that response I didn't expected either. "In the middle of the night? That is dangerous, Rose."

"Sir.."- Shawn's deep morning voice comes out of my room, followed by him clearing his throat. Please let him have put on at least his joggers. Please. I want to thank God here and. now on my bare knees as Shawn walks out of my bedroom with his joggers on. Still in a bare chest but at least not in his boxers. I would have been mortified if Shawn's first meeting with my parents was in nothing but his underwear. "That was my fault. It was mine idea to take the earliest flight possible. You are right. That was irresponsible and I am sorry for that." Shawn says smoothly.

I stare at my father as he has his mouth wide open. Yeah dad, that is the famous Canadian charm. You will get used to it.  My dad snap out of it and take Shawn's waiting extend hand.   "It is alright, son. Thank you for being so honest. That's a good quality to have as an man." Okay, that went surprisingly well.

"Just watching out for my girl, Sir." And he strikes again. My dad has no chance of succeeding.

"Cutie..." my mother mumbles and hold her thumb up to me and mouths. "Good job." I roll my eyes and walk past my parents, to Shawn.

"Okay, now that we have all met each other, let's go back to bed. It's too earlier for a tea party." I grabs Shawn's hand to pull him away from my parents.

"See you later, Mr and Mrs Williams." Why are Canadians so damn polite? I am sure that my dad finds it unfortunate as well. No doubt that he already had a couple of investigation questions lined up for him but now that Shawn is being so extremely sweet, my dad would look like an asshole if he did.

"Breakfast is at 10." My mother says with a chuckle and disappears back into their bedroom.

"What about me?."- I raise my eyebrow at Lily, who is still standing near my bedroom door. "I haven't had a proper introduction."

"I am sure that he knows all about you." I roll my eyes at her.

"Hi Lily. Nice to meet you. I heard a lot about you." little does she know that Shawn was there, when I had the 'sisterly' conversation with her about the boy she was dating. You remember? The creep? Yeah well, him. So, when he says he knows all about her, he refers to that moment.

"You did?."- she asks surprised and narrow her eyes at me. "What did you told him?."

"What kind of amazing sister you are." I say sarcastically. "Now get lost." Shawn chuckles as he walks back into my bedroom. "And next time, don't scream so fucking loud." Before she can respond, I throw the door close into her face. I lean against the door and sigh deeply.