12

I open my eyes, I fell asleep?

I look at Oli, and he looks at me, "oh good your awake, you sober now?" I look around to test my senses.

"Yeah, how long have I been asleep?" I ask not remember even watching any moves. He plays with my hair.

"As soon as I put the movie in and it's been over for 10 minutes or so," he says and I notice the TV's off. The lights are off and curtains down. I look at the clock at its almost 6.

I'm on his lap with his arms wrapped around me, I'd be happy and in peace if it wasn't the fact that his hand is up my skirt and his fingertips are tracing my scars are cuts.. I look at him in alarm. He doesn't look mad or upset.

"I didn't look, but I want you to stop. Call me and I'll come over and we can do something fun or just cuddle instead of being alone and doing this." He says touching them softly. I look away ashamed.

"Okay, I'll try.." I mumble and barrie my face in his chest. He pets my hair and then my front door busts open and it's my dad. Before he looks at us I get off of Oli quickly and oli stands so I stand up too.

"Hello sir," he says and shakes my dad's hand. "Hey kid," my dad says and leaves to go into his room. He looks upset so I dont say anything. I just go sit at the table. Oli sits down next to me and holds my hand.

"He seems upset.. is that because I'm here?" He asks concerned. I shake my hand no. About 15 minute later theres a knock on the front door. Um? I get up and open the door. The bitch, I mean my dads girlfriend.

She looks at my outfit and makes a disgusted face. "You look like a whore, you should go put on guy clothes before I throw up," she comments and walks past me. He eyes light up when she sees Oliver.

"Aren't you a cutie-" she starts but oli stands up angrily. That's so hot and scary at the same time.

"Dont talk to kellin like that," he says coldly.  She scoffs but I can tell shes scared. "Dont tell me your gay?" She rolls her eyes and goes to my dads room.

"Is that bitch your mom?" Oli asks. I'd kill myself if that was my mom.

"No, just my dads girlfriend," I shrug and grab his hand and force him to come upstairs with me. I go over and grab my black skinny jeans and put them on under my skirt and the take off my skirt so I dont flash him.

"You dont need to change, I liked that skirt," he says and I roll my eyes. My legs were cold. Plus I dont want him touching my scars again.

Ignoring him I put on my shoes, and open my window. Oli follows me when I step out of my window onto the roof. Vics not in his room. Good. I sit down and oli follows suit.

"So Sykes, what's on your mind?" I ask and he smiles. "Actually, since you ask.. I do have a proposal," he states turning to me before continuing. "How about Friday you go on a date with me to the movie's?" He asks and I squeal a little.

"Yessss, that would be fun," and it will be my first date. Ever. I blush and he looks happy with my response. "6pm I'll dri- walk here and pick you up and we can walk to a restaurant eat, and then go to the movies afterwards," he says.

He's an angle.

"That sound amazing," I say and think about the car.. maybe I could try.. not now but I dont want to be scared of something so common.. I'm not going to lie I wish I could get In a car and go on road trips and stuff but I cant. I feel like I'd have a heart attack.

"Can you explain why you won't let me drive you? Like I understand you wont and I respect that but I want more insight. Maybe I could help," he asks.. nobody's ever asked me this. They just tell me to get over it.