I look at mike, he looks nervous.

The graveyard is cold and dark but I almost forgot I was here. Mike is freaking me out a little.

Why is he telling me that he'll 'understand my decision'? What decision could I make that could hurt vic? "What's going on?" I ask and he frowns.

"I think vic is.. obsessed with you," he says and I think about it. Obsessed is that horrible? It doesn't seem to bad. But I do need to stop it because I don't want to lead him on.

"So he does like me, why was this so important? I mean thanks I'll just tell him I'm not interested," I say kinda shrugging.

"No, like- I'll just show you" he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a picture and hands it to me. I take it and look at it. My heart drops.

Everything goes quite and I can hear my heart beat faster. "Wh-what is this?" I ask frantically getting up. I feel sick. The picture is me with my shirt off unbuttoning my pants. Its obviously from outside my house looking into my window.

"I was looking around in vic's room and I found lots of pictures and creepy stalkerish stuff.. please calm down," he says and I feel violated. As I was undressing vic took pictures..

"T-that picture is me? Was the other pictures me or was it other people?" I ask quickly and tears start flowing. Mike gets up and takes a step towards me.

"Its was only you.. I'm sorry kellin, I didn't know," he says and I go over to my moms grave and sit down. I lean against the headstone and bring my knees to my chest. I'm being stalked.

Mike sits in front of me and looks upset. His arm is hanging over his knee and his other hand is on the ground.  "Wh-what am I su-pposed to do?" I ask and look at the picture. I've never been stalked.. did he- oh god. I've jerked off a few times with my curtains open.. it was at night and I didn't think anything about it but.. did he see that?

Ashamed, embarrassed, grossed out, disgusted, anger, lots of emotions go through me and I'm to weak to understand them. The cry baby I am breakes down. Mike puts a hand on my knee, not romantically but to comfort me.

"Vic has anger issues so I won't confront him.. I thought about sending him to mental hospital but I don't know.." mike says and I dont know how to respond.

I'm just so sad.. I hate this, when I'm mad I end up putting the blame on me. I should have kept my curtains closed and I'm grossed out that I liked him while he obsessed over me.

"I feel.. scared," I admit. Does vic have a plan to get me? Does he imagine me with him? I shake at the thought. I've read a lot of true stories with stalkers and more than half of them have tried to have raped the person..

Then I remember more of the night I got drunk.. he must have followed me out and followed me until I sat down.. he kissed me that's why I was on the ground when Oliver came.. wait.. was vic going to rape me if Oliver didn't step in?

"I know, it freaks me out just to know I live with someone who does that.. I cant Imagine what yo- isn't you last name Bostwick?" He says and I look up. How does he know my last name? Nobody knows my last name. Maybe people in elementary school but not mike?

"Um, I go by Quinn now.. how do you know that and why?" I say looking at him. "Oh, Vic was talking about you once and said 'Kellin Quinn Bostwick' but I was asking because that grave you are leaning against says Bostwick," he says.

That's creepy, how did he find out about my last name. I moved after elementary school.. I moved to California from Michigan, there no way he could ask people I knew from my past to get my last name.. right?