But even if it was only temporary, it felt good to be in control for the time being.

It made me chuckle that after all this time, he still looked at me like I was the most beautiful fucking thing he'd ever seen. And the deep look of desire in his eyes made a bolt of electricity run sharply through my body. He stood still, watching my every move carefully. I saw his jaw clench down yet he made no effort to join me on the couch. It's like he was almost frozen as he followed me with only his eyes.

"Thank you. Why dont you come over here?" I smirked at him just before he slowly walked over to the couch and sank down next to me. He swallowed hard as I moved closer to him. I wasted no time swinging my leg over and straddling his lap. His hands quickly found their way to my hips as he gently rubbed my skin, only covered by the small strings of my thong.

"Hey you." I whispered as I ran my hands down his chest, over the fabric of his t shirt.

"That's my line." He mumbled, a smile forming at his lips earning a chuckle from me.

"Well I'm in charge tonight." I stated firmly, holding my ground.

"Oh is that right? We'll see about that." He shot back as I pressed down further onto him.

"I love this outfit." Austin growled in a raspy voice, filled with desperation.

"Do you?" I asked smirking down at him.

"Hell yes. You look so sexy." He said, his fingers digging into my ass.

I felt him hardening underneath me while he eyed me up and down.

My breasts were on full display in the lacy barely there lingerie I was wearing. His eyes lingered at my chest, my cleavage catching his full attention.

He then brushed his lips across my neck, his breath tickling my skin, which made me completely melt in his arms. I felt my body loosen as I became less tense in his embrace.

My newfound dominance was lost as I let out the smallest of moans just from the slight contact.

Austin's lips formed into a smirk as he let out a low chuckle.

"What happened baby? Thought you wanted to be in charge." He whispered mischievously.

I silently cursed myself for giving in to him so quickly but at this point, I was too turned on to give a shit about being in control.

I wanted to please him.

"I just wanna make you feel good." I said as I ran my fingers through his hair and slowly grinded myself onto his lap.

"Then get on your knees." He said quietly.

I wasted no time in obeying his request. I got off of his lap and dropped down to my knees as he opened his legs wide enough for me to fit in between.

I unbuttoned his jeans, hooked my fingers along the waistband of his boxers and pulled them both down to the ground. His hardened erection sprung free in front of me, making me meet his gaze as I hungrily licked my lips.

He was looking down carefully at me, watching my every move. I looked up at him with innocent eyes as I grasped his huge member in my hand. I watched him squirm in anticipation just from my touch. I opened my mouth and glided my tongue along his entire length, soon hearing Austin express a low but satisfied moan. I could hear his breathing pattern instantly change, from slow to quick and labored.

I moved my tongue faster along him, anxious to hear another pleasurable reaction from what I was doing to him.

"Shit. Oh my god baby." He whispered as I stroked him steadily, gently sucking on his tip.