Chapter 51

"A surprise?" I questioned as Austin watched me slip into a black bra and matching pair of underwear. "What kind of surprise?" I prodded curiously.

"Babe if I told you, it wouldn't exactly be a surprise anymore, would it?" He teased as he grabbed my waist and brought me close to him. I stood on my tiptoes and brushed my lips against his.

"Well I'm not kissing you until I see this surprise." I joked, pulling away from him and making my way over to my closet to find an outfit.

Austin flopped himself onto the bed and scrolled aimlessly through his phone. "I'm not worried cause you'll be doing alot more than kissing me after you see it." He chuckled, making me roll my eyes at his sexual remarks.

"We'll see about that." I muttered to myself, yet loud enough for him to hear. I rummaged through my hangers until I found a casual light blue sundress, scattered with daisies.

I put it on, halfway zipped it up and turned to face him. "Can you help me love?" I asked, causing him to meet my gaze.

He made his way over to me and came up close behind me. I felt his warm breath dancing along the skin of my neck as he leaned over me. Instead of feeling the dress secure along my body, I felt it become loose as Austin pulled the zipper further down.

I couldn't help but smirk at his actions, as I could almost see the devilish look appearing on his face.

"Austin, wrong direction." I giggled as he gripped my waist firmly and showered my neck with small kisses.

"This looks like the right direction to me." He smiled before lightly biting at my skin.

"Babe c'mon I wanna see the surprise." I whined.

Austin kissed my shoulder quickly before zipping up the dress. "You're right, we can play later." He winked as I turned around to face him.

"I'm gonna go get Ava up from her nap."

I nodded at him before I walked over to my vanity.

I let my hair air dry and quickly did my makeup as I let my mind wander.

What kind of surprise could Austin possibly have? I really didn't think my heart could take any more.

Especially after what has happened between us in the past 24 hours.

I was about to apply a light layer of lipstick when Austin walked into the bedroom holding our sweet little girl who was dressed in a pink onesie with "Daddy's girl" written across it.

"Babe look how cute she looks!" He exclaimed as he walked closer to me, Ava babbling loudly as she reached her little arms out for me.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at how proud Austin looked about his choice of clothes for Ava.

"Daddy's girl huh? She looks adorable." I chuckled before I kissed her chubby cheek. 

"She's not daddy's only girl." Austin murmured before he wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning in towards my lips.

"Oh is that right?" I raised my eyebrows as I placed my hands on his chest, stopping him from stealing a kiss.

"Yes angel, I think I made that pretty clear. Do I need to remind you?" He replied, reaching under my dress to grab my ass, causing me to giggle. "Now are you almost done getting ready? You look damn near perfect to me."

"I just have to put on some lipstick and then I'm good to go." I smiled up at him, slightly blushing at his compliment.

"Its just going to come off when you kiss me." Austin pouted.