Chapter 11

It was my last night in Europe.

Austin told me he felt safer if I was watching from offstage since the crowd was 3 times the size from the last concert of his I went to.

I tried to tell him that no one knew I was his girlfriend and I could take care of myself but he insisted on having his security watch my every move.

Of course his concert was unbelievable and the crowd went crazy as he smashed the guitar at the end of his performance of "Rockstar".

Since it was the last night in London, Austin was doing a short meet and greet afterwards for a small amount of fans with VIP tickets.

I stood next to Dre as I watched from the side of the stage in awe of man in front of me.

Everytime I watched him perform, I admired him more and more. He was a work of art

"So how are you liking the tour so far?" "I know you're not here for long but I hope you're enjoying it." Dre said to me as we watched Austin.

"It's unreal!" I chuckled. "Sometimes I forget that this is how his life is everyday."

"Are you going to visit during the 2nd part of the Europe tour?"

"2nd part?" I looked up at him.

"Oh, I'm sure Austin meant to tell you. We have a week off and then we're coming back for another few months. Its gonna be crazy!"

He was right. Austin hadn't mentioned that to me.

"Uh maybe, I'll see if I could get the time off." I gave him a small smile. My heart was pounding as I suddenly felt disappointed. How could he not tell me?

"Let's go to meet and greet area, Austin should be there soon."

He led me to the roped off area with swarms of security. Around 10 fans were already lined up waiting to get their picture taken with Austin.

Dre showed me to a small couch with a table of refreshments. I was dying for a bottle of water and grabbed a twix bar that had caught my eye.

I scrolled on my phone trying not be upset with Austin for not telling me about the rest of the tour, as I overheard the conversations of the excited fans in line.

Most of them were talking about how great the show was and how Austin's performance was incredible live.

But one conversation in particular caught my attention. I looked over to 2 girls around my age squealing about my boyfriend.

"Oh my God I can't believe we're gonna meet him! He is so hot!"

"I know he looked so delicious up on stage. I'm going to slip him my number when I go to get my picture with him."

"You're terrible Christina. What if he has a girlfriend?"

"I don't care. Besides, if he has a girlfriend, its probably not serious cause he hasn't been spotted with anyone in public lately."

I felt the anger rising in me as I tried to calm myself down. I knew I couldn't say anything to them so I just went back to my phone.

Obviously dating a rockstar, I shouldn't be surprised at what I was hearing. But it didn't even cross my mind that every time he was on tour, tons of girls were throwing themselves at him.

Great, one more thing about this relationship that I need to worry about.

I looked up as I noticed Matt standing in front of me.

"Hey Amy. Austin wanted me to drive you back to the hotel, he'll be there soon."

"Thanks Matt." I replied.

As soon as I got back to the hotel, I threw myself onto the bed as I let out a sigh.

My mind went to how I was going to talk to Austin about us and I suddenly became nervous.

I got up and decided to pack up my suitcase to get it ready for my flight the next morning.

My eyes snapped to the door as I heard Austin open it.

"Hey baby." He gave me a warm smile.

"Hey." I replied softly.

"Did you like show?"

"Of course, it was great." I shortly replied with a small smile.

He gave me a kiss on the lips and started to take his clothes off.

"I'm gonna take a shower I'm all sweaty." He chuckled.

I gave him a small nod as I pulled out my phone to text Michelle.

Me: What do I say to him? I'm gonna bring it up when he gets out of the shower. Apparently he's going to be in Europe for another couple months. I had to find out from his manager.

Michelle: There's no casual way to do it hun. Just straight up ask him how he feels about your relationship and your future. 

I sat on the bed feeling extremely nervous about what direction this conversation would go in.

Austin came out of the shower and begin to get dressed in jeans and a nice shirt.

"Are you going out?" I asked.

"Yeah there's an after party at this club. Well I'm actually gonna be performing some more instead of partying. I thought you would come with me?" He questioned.

"Oh. I thought we would spend some time together. I only have 12 hours left before I have to leave for my flight. We've barely had any time alone."

"I'm sorry babe. Dre booked it kinda last minute. I didn't know until a few days ago. People have already bought tickets and-"

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Austin we need to talk."