Chapter 47

Austin turned around slowly, his dangerous gaze locking with mine. The look on his face was unreadable yet there was without a doubt a fire burning in his eyes.

His breaths increased yet remained steady

And his voice was low and raspy, making me shiver as he spoke.

"You want to know why I won't kiss you?" He asked, taking a step closer to me.

I nodded nervously at him and swallowed hard, still attempting to recover from the way his lips were assaulting my neck just moments ago.

I tried to hold myself steady against the wall and strengthen my legs that were wobbling beneath me.

The butterflies in my stomach were on overdrive and I tried to ignore the sudden heat taking over my body as I waited anxiously for his answer.

The next words out of his mouth would determine our fate and predict our future. Whatever he was about to tell me would finally change things between us.

I just didn't know if it would be in a good way or a bad one.

He watched me carefully and brought his hand to my face, tilting my chin up with his index finger, ensuring I was looking him straight in the eye.

His actions and tone gave off pure confidence, while I stood a shaking mess in front of him.

"Because I know the second I feel your lips on mine, I won't be able to stop myself Amelia." He said slowly.

He paused and longingly stared into my eyes, his eyebrows furrowed yet his expression remained dead serious.

"I haven't kissed you because the second I taste your lips, nothing will stop me from stripping your clothes off, pulling down those lace panties I love so much, spreading your legs and making you mine again. Nothing will stop me from fucking you senseless until your throat is sore from screaming my name." He said in an extremely low voice, as he ran his hands slowly up the sides of my thighs underneath my robe.

"That is why I haven't kissed you Amelia. Even though every fucking part of me wants to. I have no self control when it comes to you."

Holy fucking hell, control the sensations between your thighs Amy and just breathe.

My chest heaved up and down as I processed each and every word that came out of his mouth.

My heart hammered against my rib cage, as I tried to prevent myself from fainting right there in his arms.

Okay this is it Ams. This is really happening. Fucking say something!

It's almost like his confession somehow gave me a new found courage.

"What if I don't want you to control yourself?" I asked quietly, as I pulled the strings of my robe, releasing the knot with ease.

His dark blue eyes widened with lust and passion as they traveled up and down my body.