Chapter 10

It had been an incredibly long month without seeing the love of my life. And to say it sucked, would be an understatement. I missed him more than anything and finally it was time for me to visit him in Europe.

He was consistently performing every single day, which left little time for us to even talk on the phone.

A part of me hoped I would get used to being away from him but it never got easier.

Even though he was the one that was a famous rockstar, I knew it wasn't Austin's fault we spent so much time apart. I was the only one to blame.

But instead of falling into a slumber of frustration, I put my headphones in and tried to relax for the remainder of my flight.

I was almost falling into a deep sleep just as the flight attendant announced we would be landing soon in the UK.

I rubbed my eyes and groaned to myself as I felt the stiffness start to form in my neck.

I glanced at the aisle next to me to see a young couple holding hands.

I presumed they were newlyweds as they giggled together and the girl held out her hand admiring her rings.

They looked so in love and so lost in each other. I couldn't help but feel a hint of jealousy wash over me.

I turned my head away from them as I gazed out of the window.

I scolded myself for being ungrateful for even a split second.

I was dating probably one of the most famous male artist in the music industry. He was the best thing that ever happened to me and he treated me like a princess.

And on top of that, he was flying me across the world so we could see each other and yet I felt envious of a normal couple.

As I landed, I sent Austin a quick text letting him know I was here. I felt butterflies as I braced myself to see his perfect face in just moments.

I went through customs, picked up my baggage and made my way outside to the rainy London weather.

It was my first time leaving the country and I was beyond excited to be here.

I looked around for Austin's familiar face and pulled out my phone when I couldn't spot him anywhere.

"Excuse me miss?"

I looked up to see a tall intimidating man dressed in black.

"Are you Amelia?"

"Yes." I stared at the man with a confused expression.

"My name is Matt. I'm part of Austin's security team. I'm here to pick you up." "Here let me take your bag."

"Oh! Thank you Matt. I appreciate it." I said as I followed him to a very expensive looking car.

I felt my phone buzz as Matt put my suitcase in the trunk.

Austin: I'm at rehearsal babygirl. But I sent my top security guy Matt. You won't miss him he's like 7 ft tall."