Chapter 53

I adjusted my black bralette, pulled up my sheer thigh high stockings and ran my fingers through my dark wavy hair as I waited anxiously on the couch. I was dressed in the the most stunning lace lingerie I could find that would accentuate my curves.

I laid back and bit down on my lip in anticipation, of the arrival of the love of my life that would be walking through the door at any second.

Austin had to travel to San Francisco for the weekend to work on a photoshoot and commercial for the new sunglasses brand deal he had recently signed. And unfortunately, what we thought would be a two day trip, turned into an entire week of him being away from us.

And to say I wanted to welcome him home, would be an understatement.

I had already dropped Ava off to spend the night with my parents so Austin and I could have some much needed alone time for the night.

My body was absolutely craving him. No matter how much I tried to push my thoughts out of my mind, I couldn't help but think nonstop of all the bad things I wanted to do with him.

Ever since we got back together, it's like I couldn't help myself. I wanted him more and more with each second that passed. I could not get enough of this man and I knew we would never grow tired of lusting after one another.

Each time we were intimate with each other, it felt like the very first time all over again. But better, if that was even possible.

The passion, the spark, the romance. It was all there.

Every fucking time.

But tonight, I wanted to do something special for him. He had been working so hard the past week, trying to perfect everything for his new deal. He seemed somewhat stressed the last time we spoke and all I wanted to do was to find my own way to relax him. So I went all out with my hair and makeup and bought extremely luxurious lingerie that left little to the imagination to distract his mind from work.

My eyes quickly shot up to the door as I heard the keys in the lock jingle and saw the door knob finally turn. The door slowly opened revealing my handsome but very tired looking boyfriend.

"Baby I'm h- holy fucking hell Amelia." Austin said as he walked in and laid his eyes on me. He instantly dropped his bags by the entrance and slammed the door shut behind him.

His eyes were widened and his jaw was dropped nearly to floor as he admired my appearance. His strong gaze burned through my body while he refused to blink. He looked as if closing his eyes for even half a second and missing out on the view in front of him, was not a risk he was willing to take.

"Y-you look- wow

"Y-you look- wow. You look incredible." He stuttered, at a loss for words. His usual confident demeanor was gone and replaced with a look of vulnerability as he was taken by complete surprise.

Don't get me wrong, I loved his dominance. How he would always take charge. Nothing got me off more than giving myself up to him completely and letting him explore my body as he pleased.