Chapter 49

I woke up to the very familiar feeling of Austin's arm tightly wrapped around my waist. His face was nuzzled into the crook of my neck and his breathing was slowed. The warmth of his skin radiated onto mine, giving me absolute no desire to leave the bed.

Only one thing was on my mind as I sank myself even further into Austin's embrace.

I smiled widely to myself as I couldn't believe I had actually gotten what I wanted. I was in the arms of the the man of my dreams.

And we finally admitted our feelings to each other.

After being in love with him for so long, I got my chance to tell him. And to top it all off, he told me he loved me back.

He actually beat me to it, I chuckled to myself.

Regardless, I was on cloud nine and I felt on top of the world.

"Amelia I can almost hear how much you're smiling right now." Austin said in a sexy morning voice, raspy enough to make me melt, as he chuckled with his eyes still closed.

I wiggled in his arms and managed to turn around to face him, still wrapped up in his warm embrace. "How did you know I was smiling?" I laughed as he placed a kiss onto my forehead.

"Babe I know you better than you know yourself. I can pretty much read your mind." He smirked, rubbing my hip gently with his fingers as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh is that right?" I asked as I brushed my lips against his slightly teasing him. "What I am thinking right now?" I asked curiously.

Austin looked up to the ceiling as if he was deep in thought. "Hmm you're thinking about how handsome I am and how badly you wanna have morning sex with me. Again." He answered before he placed soft kisses along my neck and gripped my ass with his hand.

I arched my eyebrows and bursted out laughing. "You couldn't be more wrong about that!" I replied, rubbing my thumb across his cheek.

Well he isn't completely wrong, I secretly thought to myself.

"So what are you thinking about beautiful?" Austin questioned as he gazed into my eyes and chuckled at my reaction.

"I'm thinking about how happy I am that we are finally back together after being broken up for so long." I said as I sheepishly smiled.

"Who said we were back together?" Austin looked at me with a serious expression as he crinkled his brows.

My heart dropped to the floor as I searched his eyes for any type of emotion.

He told me he loved me, I just assumed that meant we were together again.

"I'm joking babe! You should have seen the look on your face." Austin snickered as I playfully hit his chest.

"Not funny!" I whined, bringing myself even closer to his embrace.

"Angel, you think that after last night and after our talk this morning, you were going to go another second without being my girlfriend? Since the day you told me you were pregnant, I knew I was going to find a way to get you back. You're mine Amelia. And I'm never letting you go again. You're stuck with me forever." He whispered into my ear before he pulled me in for a tender kiss.

I melted in his arms hearing the sweet sound of his words.

Everything felt more than right, and I knew Austin was going to be my future.

"Well lucky for you, I have no complaints about that. I love you baby." I broke the kiss and mumbled into his chest.

"You better not have any complaints." He chuckled. "I love you too babe. More than you will ever know." He replied softly, stroking my hair.