Chapter 28

Amelia POV

As I pulled up to the airport, I parked my car at the side of the road near the huge sign marked Arrivals.

Austin stood at the front of the curb with sunglasses and a hoodie above his head, signing an autograph for a fan. I shook my head and smiled at his obvious disguise. Anyone with eyes would still clearly recognize him as Post Malone. I quickly got out of the driver's side, as fast as my pregnant belly let me.

"Amelia." He breathed out as he made his way closer to the car.

"Hey." I squeaked in a small voice, trying not to let my excitement show too much.

"Oh my God look how big you are!" He exclaimed with his signature boyish grin.

"Oh gee thanks Austin." I groaned, playfully pushing him.

"Oh come on, I didn't mean it like that! I meant the baby has grown so much and it's only been a few weeks!" He chuckled, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into him for a hug.

"Yeah yeah you think I'm huge." I rolled my eyes as he let go of me. I popped the trunk of my car for him to place his luggage.

"You look great, as always." He mumbled as he lifted his suitcase and placed it inside.

I smiled at him as we both got into the car.

"So tell me about this movie you're going to be in!" I said as I drove off from the airport.

"Well I can't say too much cause of my contract but my character is in prison!"

"Oh shit I can't wait to see it." I smirked over to him.

"We can watch it together once it comes out." He said as he removed his sunglasses to look me in the eye.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come to the last appointment with you. I said I would but my schedule got so crazy and I didn't even realize it. And then when I thought something was wrong with the baby, I felt so horrible I wasn't there with you." He said changing the subject.

"Austin stop beating yourself up. Its okay don't worry about it. Everything is fine I promise." I stopped at a red light and placed my hand on top of his. He looked down at our hands before he switched his gaze back up to my eyes. I quickly pulled away to grip the steering wheel.

What is wrong with you Amy, is it that fucking hard to keep your hands off of him?

I silently cursed myself while Austin cleared his throat.

He reached over and grabbed my hand again. He gave it a small squeeze. "You're going to be a wonderful mom Amelia."

I couldn't stop the cheesy smile from forming at my lips. "You're going to be a wonderful dad." I looked into his eyes.

"That means the world Amelia. Now I think I promised you oreo donuts." Austin winked.

*****

"Oh my God, I can't get over how incredible this place is! And I still can't believe I get to live here!" I excitedly shouted as I childishly twirled around in circles, my white sunflower dress flowing around me.

My voice echoed loudly, bouncing off of the walls as I walked around my new apartment in pure amazement.

Living in New York wasn't cheap to say the least and though my previous one bed room apartment wasn't much, it was cozy and it was mine.

I loved living there and I was surely going to miss every inch of it. It was the only place I had lived since I had moved out of my parents house.