"Okay... that's just brutal," whispered Rogue with wide eyes as she landed on the floor with a loud crash, dust encasing the arena. His red eyes which were usually full of boredom and unbothered mood were now filled with...

horror

"Even I have to agree with Rogue on this one..." (Lector)

"Frosch thinks so too!"

"And these were my favorite boots too," Lucy whined throwing them aside. Flare growled, her eyes dilating and she yelled out drilling her hair into the sand, infuriated. Lucy furrowed her eyebrows and looked around trying to pin point where the attack was going to strike from.

The arena was silent, until finally Flare pointed to the confused Fairytail guild.

Following the direction her finger was pointing, the man's eyes narrowed as a small but feral sounding growl escaped his throat.

"Are you okay, Kasai?" Yukino asked, resting her hand on his arm in an attempt to calm him down. Kasai nodded sharply before he sighed and shook his head firmly, ridding himself of the urge to shout out and yell for Asuka to move.

If he didn't, there was no telling what Jiemma would do...

What Minerva would do...

"Asuka look ou-" Lucy began before she was yanked forward by Flare's hair that was tightly wrapped around her mouth.

"I didn't think you were one to break the rules, Lucy," Flare mocked. "I said no talking or I'll break her neck."

"She's a monster.." muttered Lector with wide eyes as Lucy was spun around violently. Her guild screaming for her to get back up.

"You can do it Lulu!" cheered Asuka, worry written all over her adorable little face. She seemed nonchalant to the red hair wriggling on her right and so we're her parents. Hearing this made Lucy's heart melt and her expression softened. The girl took a deep breath and looked at Flare in the eye.

"That's enough. I surre-"

"You can't give up yet, not when I still have so many tricks I want to try on you," Flare whined, dragging her closer. "I'm feeling artistic today. And your body would be the perfect canvas."

Her lips curved into a insanely wide grin as her hair bore the Raventail emblem. Lucy whimpered and began to struggle to get free but it only made Flare tighten her grip.

"Where would like me to put hmmm?" Flare hummed thoughtfully as she began to search for a reasonable place to bear her mark. "Oh! I know! How about on your Fairytail emblem?"

Lucy struggled and tried to get her hand from the nearing strand of hair when Natsu suddenly shot up and ran to Asuka, unknown to everybody else. He then put out the fire as it was inches away from the little girl's neck, holding it up triumphantly.

"You're in the clear, Lucy!!" he yelled. A smile spread across the blonde's face as she summoned Gemini, a pair of small human-like beings who 'punched' Flare (they pushed her face into the sand)

"You know what to do Gemini!" announced Lucy. There was small poof and Gemini appeared as Lucy who was wearing nothing but

a

bath

towel

All the boys had hearts in their eyes while Kasai looked on confused...

'Am I missing something? What's the big deal?'

"Why are you dressed like that?!" she whispered-yelled.

The spirits sighed.

"It's not our fault... This what you wore the last time we copied you," they argued back.

Lucy face-palmed remembering.

Their palms faced one another and they began chanting a familiar spell:

Survey the Heavens

Open the Heaven;

All the stars, far and wide,

Show me thy appearance with such shine.

Oh Tetrabiblos, I am the ruler of the stars.

Aspect become complete.

Open thy malevolent gate.

Oh 88 Stars of heaven.

Shining-

Urano Metria!

And soon, all the constellations were bolting down like comets and the man could that his fellow guildmates were enticed by the scene.

"Now this is something I won't forget," Rufus smiled, sneaking a side-glance to the mesmerized man. However as soon as the spell was finished, Gemini-Lucy vanished and Lucy collapsed to the floor, shocking everybody as Flare stared.

"I... think.. that's the match!" stated Chapati slowly.

"How... that shouldn't have exhausted her magic power..." whispered Yukino, worried. A dark aura surrounded Kasai as he glared at Raventail, terrifying his guildmates.

"K-Kasai?" whimpered Frosch.

"Raventail cheated," was all he said as he forced himself to take deep breaths to calm himself down. Pabu whimpered softly in worry as he climbed into his partner's shoulder and rubbed his face against Kasai's to help him calm down.

Petting his head softly, Kasai's eyes drifted back down to the arena, where a whimpering Lucy was being comforted by his little brother.

But his frown turned to a small smile at his little brother's words.

"We got zero points. That's a great start, Lucy. Cos then we'll climb up the ladder to victory. Just you wait."