CHAPTER 3 - Bumping

BUMPING INTO HER

After one month going to school, i get used to it. Especially with my new friends, they were so nice and funny to be around. I often spend my spare time in the library, its so peaceful to be able to think sometime and emily been accompany me while tom and grace being so busy all the time. They were siblings by the way.

Tom and Grace are always in science laboratory they even compete with the different school in science fair, thats why they keep themselves so busy. So we often see each other in school except in lunch.

In my surprise jake became my partner at social studies for presentation, one time. OMG! he's so attractive ugh! and the way he looks at you, im melting already!

We are at the library reviewing for our quiz for the next subject later on "Bailey have you seen my red notebook with a lock on it?" She asked while checking her things inside her bag "ah no? why?" i replied.

"OMG! This cant be happening! Im sure it was here earlier!" she said in panicked.

"Relax Em, Maybe you put it on your locker or misplaced it?" I said. She seems so worried about it, i wonder why "Its really not here! oh my god!" she said out loud

An old lady with glasses signal us to be quiet "Alright, relax now emily. I'll go find it, stay here okay?" I suggested to make her calm. She looks like she's about to cry "No! ill go" she added and started to pack her books on the table when i stopped her "I'll find it okay, stay here" i insist.

i rush to the door and started to look for her notebook, maybe she dropped it. I check around the hallway, even in the lockers, restroom, and classroom we've been. Good thing i finally saw it under the seat in one of our classroom.

Wow it really is locked, whats so important about this. But i didnt even bother to open it so rush back to the library to let her know that i already found it.

While running upstairs, i accidentally bumped to the girl who they referring to "The Mad Chic!" she almost slip, good thing i catch her arm "Oh, Uh!" I said mentally

"Sorry!" i said and she just gazed at me sternly, she looks mad "Will you watch were you going you weirdo!" she said almost loud. Her four other friends at the back also gazing at me, Oh gosh!

"Im s-sorry i didnt mean to" I was about to walk away when she grab my arm to face her "Your the asian freshman who been partnered with my jake?" She said hastily while raising her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah" i said flatly looking nervous and she just looked at me from head to toe. Emily's right, shes scaring me now but she looks cute though.

"Look im really sorry but i have to go.." I said hastily, when i was about to turn she spoke again "dont think that i didnt notice you staring at him in the class" she said smirking

Okay i know that jake became my social study partner but that was just for presentation and it was one time only whats the big deal?

"Huh?" i said confused, she rolled her eyes and poked me in my shoulder "dont mess with me Gutierrez! Jake is mine!" she said madly

wheres emily when you need her?

"I--" when im about to say something Ms.Hale came by. Finally! please rescue me!

"What going on there? Bailey?" Ms.Hale approached, maddison quickly came up with an excuse "Oh hey ms.hale! its nothing we were just talking about the quiz for later?" She said smiling sarcastically while ms.hale doesnt look convinced.

I've been glued standing in front of maddison oh my god bailey move! you need to escape here! "Bailey have you seen emily?" Ms.hale asked Thank god! "Yes mam! im actually heading to her right now" i said flatly.