The one with the doubled night

Start from the beginning

"I don't mind. But I have to say, you guys look better like this. So I do like it." Lily nodded with a smile.

Cole and Dylan smiled in relief at that.

"This is kinda random, but you know what's funny?" Emma asked them all.

Everyone nodded.

"It's funny how when they had their other hairstyle we could tell them apart because one of you swoops to the left and the other to the right. But now your hair is the exact same." Emma tilted her head and looked at them through squinted eyes. "Now it's like your the same person!" She laughed.

Lily mimicked her movement and peered the the boys. "Wow. You're right!"

Cole and Dylan sulked at that. They looked at each other.

"Hooray!" They fake cheered at the same time.

All four started laughing at that a few seconds later.

After they cleaned up their dinner it was 7:40pm. They were almost finished watching a movie in the living room. Dylan was sitting on the large, white, cushion chair in the living room. Emma sitting across his lap. He had a hand on the outside of her right thigh and one on her hip. She was leaning her head against his shoulder tiredly. Cole was sitting against the armrest, sprawled across the large, white, cushioned couch. He had one of his legs with his knee up, leaning against the back of the couch. Lily was sitting in between his legs, her back against his chest. His other leg was laying straight out on the other side pf her. She had a hand on his cheek and chest as he had his hands loosely wrapped around her waist.

"Finally!" Dylan exclaimed when the movie finally ended.

"Hmm?" Emma asked sleepily against his chest.

Dylan looked down at her. "We're gonna go to bed, goodnight." He waved at Cole and lily.

"G'night." Cole and lily told him as he stood up and lifted emma bridal style.

As Dylan walked to the stairs he turned around to look at them.

"Hey? Lovebirds?" Dylan called to them.

They both turned to look at him.

"For later at night- keep it down, if you can." Dylan smirked with suggestive raised eyebrows at them.

Cole and lily went pink. "Only if you do." Cole winked at his brother.

Dylan and Cole shared a mischievous smile before he went to his room with Emma.

Cole looked down at lily, sitting between his legs. The house was dark and quiet, and only the sounds of their soft breathing was heard.

Lily smiled up at him softly as he stared admiringly at her. "What?" She asked softly.

"Just...thinking about what my brother said..." Cole answered.

"Are we gonna..." lily trailed off suggestively before giving him a gentle kiss on his smooth, soft neck.

Cole tilted his head back, letting her kiss his neck softly over and over again.

When she pulled away he opened his intimidating dark ice blue eyes to look at her. "If you want to..." he murmured, putting his hands under her thighs.

"I'm that case... care to show me to the room?" She mumbled.

He smirked down at her mischievously.

They went up to Cole's room, across from Dylan's in the hallway. Lily walked in and Cole went in after her. And locked the door.

She walked to stand in front of the bed, looking down at it.