Just by staring at his lips Kook couldn't help but capture those pretty lips in a passionate kiss, not expecting the "sleeping" beauty to be awake.

He was surprised when the "sleeping" beauty kissed back, he was quick to react and deepened the kiss by sliding his hands to the younger waist as he hovered on top of the beauty. Tae snaked his slim around kook's neck and pulled him closer to him.

They were running out of air. Kook broke the kiss to breath but he was quick to attack Tae's neck with his lips. Tae was moaning of pleasure he tucked on Jungkook's hair with earned him a grunt from kook. Kook kept on attacking his neck like he was searching for something. That was until he sucked on a certain spot wish earned him a higher pitched moan from the beauty that's underneath him.

He smirked because he found the younger sweet spot. He sucked on that one particular spot creating Hickeys, leaving the youngers neck painted red and purple.

chapter 11

Third (POV)

Kook detached his lips from the younger neck, only for him to give the younger another kiss.

They were soo engrossed in their little pleasurable moment that they didn't realise the position they were in, until their private parts touched. Wish bough immense pleasure for both of them. Jungkook in between Taehyung legs.

Taehyung was really lost in the pleasure that he wanted more, so he buckle his hips upward until his parts were rubbing against Jungkook's crotch, kook groaned from the pleasured. They began to grind against each other.

Both couldn't keep their hands of each other. Jungkook hands were touching Tae body all over until he got to his stomach were he stopped and started imagining Taehyung pregnant with their Baby. He smiled that would be a beautiful sight.

Minutes later they both came back to their senses. Taehyung had his eyes closed panting, trying to catch his breath. In his mind only one thing can describe what just happened right know. That was intense. (I know, that wasn't one Word).

'Baby boy, I think we should finish here before things get out of hand, even though I wouldn't mind, but I know you wouldn't be comfortable with it and you would probably regret everything the next day. So let's stop here before we both regret things' Kook spoke up.

Pulling Taehyung towards himself. Taehyung head was buried in Jungkook's chest. He was really tired. But before he shut his eyes he looked up at Jungkook who was already watching him. He pecked kooks lips than mumbled a quick 'I love you' before closing his eyes.

Leaving a dumb founded kook. Who than broke into a smile looking at his beautiful boyfriend who was in his embrace. He kissed his forehead. And said. 'I love you to baby'. With that he fell at sleep with a smile on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi people I'm backI💜U.

Soo like who else cried out of anger and sadness when Jungkook cut his hair short. Please raise your hands🖐️.