What he said, was kinda of hot. Taehyung stop thinking like that. Complete ignore what he said. I spoke to him.

'Kook stop slapping my butt. And FYI is time to go back Also I'm tired of standing' I said whining.

He looked at me and smirked. He leaned forward gave me a hard and passionate kiss. I was too chocked to kiss him back. So I just stood there. He let go of my lips, then kissed my neck.

'Baby boy, listen carefully this body of yours is mine only and mine only. Plus we are not returning home today' he said leasing me out of the diner place.

We walked hand and hand to his car. Registering what he said I was a little confused so I decided to ask.

'Kook of we are not going home! Than where are we going?!' I asked complete confused forgetting that he was rish as hell.

He didn't respond until he started driving us the opposite way to home.
He shot me quick glance before focusing back on the road.

'Babe we are not going back home until tomorrow night. We are going to my beach house that's 45 minutes away from here and almost 2 and 1/2 hours from home. I'm doing this soo you can rest from today's tiering day. And maybe we can do something more.😏'

'Kook be quiet and focus on driving' I said kinda flustered.

We arrived to the beach house wish was beautiful.

It was a gorgeous house. But to big in my opinion.

'Babe, stop staring at the house and get inside' kook spoke from the house door. Wish made me realise that wasn't paying attention to anything around me but just staring ta the beautiful house.

'Yes kook' I said getting into the house.

(a/n~Skip to the part where they are in bed ready to sleep

(a/n~Skip to the part where they are in bed ready to sleep. Im just lazy).

Third (POV)

Jungkook got under the covers, he turned to face Taehyung who had his eyes closed. If your wondering what their sleeping clothes looks like. Well Jungkook is wearing a pair of dark blue basketball shorts with no shirt, his defined body was on display, but not for you only for Taehyung. (Sorry).

As for Taehyung his wearing a pink crop top with gray spandex shorts. His hour glass figure was also on display only for Jungkook.

And yes they are already comfortable with each other. Like and old married couple. But Taehyung is still some what shy around kook.

Back to their sleeping. Kook turned off the lamp besides the bed. Got comfortable in bed, he stared at Tae closed eyes.(creep much).

"His soo beautiful" kook though in his head. He analysed the younger face. Small pretty face, a mole under his eye, smooth face skin, pink plump lips, he looked like a total angel.