CHAPTER TWENTY

SIN

"Don't push down to hard or you'll cut yourself."

I bit my lip as I carefully pressed the razor to my leg and slowly moved it towards me. The soap clung to the razor as I dragged it down my leg. Bella had explained everything to me in detail. Everything I needed to know about shaving. She'd even given me a pink razor—just like the one she used.

Finishing one leg, I washed the soap off and stroked the skin. It was smooth so unlike it felt before. Placing my foot on the edge of the next to the tap, I grabbed the soap again. I lathered my leg with soap before reaching for the razor and then I repeated the action again.

Once both my legs were smooth, I shaved under my arms. I placed the razor aside and washed my body. It was probably time to get out already but the water was still hot. Instead I leaned back and stared up the ceiling. The sound of water dripping in water made my eyes feel droopy. It's only then that I realized how tired I actually felt.

The sharp, loud knock on the door startled me. My eyes snapped open and water splashed everywhere as I sat up.

"Sweet pea? Are you okay?" Michel asked softly as he knocked again.

"I'm f-fine," I called out. "I'm almost d-done."

"If you're not out in two minutes, I'm coming to get you."

"O-okay."

I sat in the bath for a few more seconds before getting out. Grabbing a towel, I dried my body and then wrapped it around me. Walking back over to the bath, I leaned down to pull out the plug.

It was only going to be me and Tyrone tonight. Bella was working late and Michel had to go somewhere. It would be the first night in weeks where we'd be alone. The room was empty when I walked out of the bathroom, but there were clothes laid out on the bed.

I stared down it hesitantly. The underwear was new—something I've never seen before. It was made of a white see-through material. My eyes moved to dress next to them. It was short and made of similar material as the panties. I bit my lip, and then dropped the towel. Reaching for the panties, I pulled it up my legs. It was see-through alright. You could clearly see the patch of dark hair between my legs.

Heat spread up my cheeks. I reached for the dress and pulled it over my head. The top part clung to my breasts. It ended mid-thigh. I fingered the material—it felt soft. Bending, I picked up the towel and straightened. One step forward and I froze. A gasp fell from my lips. I squeezed my thighs together and moved again. With only the slightest of movements the material brushed against my pebbled nipples.

"Are you okay baby?"

My head snapped up. Tyrone stood in the doorway. His eyes slowly trailed over my body. I was frozen to the spot. He entered the room and made his way towards me. I tilted my head back to look up at him when he stopped in front of me. Tyrone's lips twitched.

"It w-was on the bed," I said softly. "Do I n-need to change?"

"You look very sexy Sin," he muttered.

"B-but you can see. . ." I trailed off, and lowered my head.

Tyrone stepped closer and placed one hand on my hip. A finger under my chin forced my eyes up to his. He was smiling down at me.

"That's why you wear these types of nightwear—to look sexy. To seduce." His voice had lowered.

"S-seduce?" I frowned. "What does that m-mean?"

He stayed silent for a few minutes. "It means to entice someone into sexual activity."

"Oh." My eyes dropped to his chest. "You want me to seduce you?"

He tapped my chin which made me look up at him. "What do you mean?"

"It was on the bed. That's why I put it on."

Tyrone frowned. "I didn't put it out." His face cleared, and then he was smiling again. "Michel probably did it."

"W-why?"

He pressed a kiss to my forehead. "Why don't you go ask him baby? He's in his room taking a quick shower. I'll see you downstairs when you're done."

I nodded and stepped around him. His eyes burned my skin as I walked out of the room. I entered their room just as Michel stepped out of the bathroom. He was drying his hair with a towel and another one was wrapped around his hips. Michel glanced up and then froze. I bit the inside of my cheek as his eyes trailed over me from head to toe.

He swallowed loudly. "It fits you perfectly."

His voice low and slightly husky. Michel walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. He dropped the towel he had been using to dry his hair next to him. I stepped closer when he motioned me forward.

"Turn around for me sweet pea," he ordered softly. "I want to see you."

With my arms at my sides, I slowly turned around until I've made a full circle. When I faced him again, he was smiling. My eyes dropped, and widened. Michel reached out and gripped my wrist. He tugged me closer until I stood between his legs.

"You l-like it?" I asked softly.

"Can't you tell?" My eyes dropped to the bulging towel. "I like it very much. Bella said she'd talked to you, did she?"

"She was going to, but she got a phone call."

He nodded. My eyes dropped to our hands when he entwined our fingers. His skin was still cool from his shower.

"Bella and I talked last night. She said you're curious about what penetration would feel like." I nodded. "Is that why you asked Ty for the toys?"

"Yes."

"Sweetheart, playing with toys is a lot different than the real thing. It'll be more painful for you if you're still a virgin."

"Bella said that."

"Did she tell you about her first time?"

"She said it hurt."

"That's because Bella didn't tell me. If I had known, I would've taken things slowly. I would have done anything to make it less painful for her." He cupped my cheek. "Bella's first time wasn't very special. She wanted your first time to be special."

"Will you be there?" I whispered.

He shook his head. "Not tonight. Tonight is all about you and Ty. Bella and I will be back tomorrow morning."

"Oh."

My heart was beating a mile a minute. Tyrone was going to have sex with me tonight. Only the two of us.

"Do I have to seduce him?"

"You don't have to, but it'll be fun."

"I don't know how."

"You can start by kissing him." His thumb brushed over my bottom lip. "Here and here." His fingertip slowly trailed over my throat and a little lower to my collarbone. "Kissing and a little teasing along with touching."

"I-I can do that." I nodded.

He stood, making his hand drop. I instantly missed his touch. Michel cupped my cheeks and then surprised me when he pressed his lips against mine. I leaned against him and parted my lips to allow his tongue to slip inside my mouth. Michel pulled away after a few minutes. He smiled down at me.

"Have fun tonight sweetheart." I smiled up at him. "We're not forcing you to do this, sweet pea, you know that don't you?"

"I know," I whispered.

"Good. This is all up to you. If you feel like you're not ready, you don't have to do anything." He pecked my lips. "If you do go through with it, then you need to talk with Ty. He can't read your mind so you need to tell him what you like and what makes you uncomfortable. Okay?"

"Yes."

"Good. I need to getdressed or I'm going to be late."