CHAPTER TWENTY- ONE

SIN

I glanced over at Tyrone. His head was tilted back and his eyes closed. My eyes dropped to his bare chest and then lower to the loose boxer shorts he wore. I tried to slow my breathing. In a few minutes he was going to tell me that it was time for bed, and I didn't want to go to bed yet.

I spread my legs slightly and glanced down at the panties. They were wet and clinging to my sex. All I've been thinking about was him taking me the way Michel had taken Bella. If I wanted that I needed to seduce him, but I think he's sleeping.

Carefully sitting up, I got onto my knees and crawled towards him. He didn't stir. My heartbeat increased when I moved between his spread legs. Michel said I should kiss him and tease him. My eyes rose to his lips which were slightly parted. If I kiss him there, he'd wake. I glanced down at his neck and then his chest.

My eyes locked onto his nipples. They liked it if you kissed them there. I licked my lips and carefully stood. My leg brushed against his, making me freeze. Tyrone frowned and shifted slightly but he didn't open his eyes. I placed my hands on the armrests of the couch and licked my lips again. Leaning forward, I licked the dusky nipple. His body instantly tensed.

Fear washed through me but I pushed it aside. I kept my eyes closed as I did it again. Closing my lips around the pebbled bud, I sucked on it.

Tyrone sucked in a sharp breath and then groaned. The sound made my stomach clench. One of his hands suddenly tangled in my hair. My body jerked in surprise which made me bite down.

"Fuck," he rasped.

I raised my head slightly and glanced up at him from beneath my lashes. He was watching me.

"You better sooth the pain you caused with that little tongue of yours, baby."

I blinked and then smiled. His hand guided my head down again. He likes it. I licked him two times before sucking his nipple again. More curses fell from his lips. He tugged my hair until I was forced to raise my head. Tyrone guided my head to his other nipple. I repeated my actions. My confidence grew.

His hand slipped down my back to my thigh. He tugged my leg slightly but it was an invitation I accepted. I raised my leg and climb onto his lap so I could straddle him. My lips trailed up his chest to his neck. I pressed a kiss to the side of his neck and higher until I reached his ear.

Something Bella did the other day flashed through my mind. She had bitten my earlobe and then sucked on it. It had felt good, but I didn't know if he'd like it. I licked his earlobe and then softly bit down before sucking it into my mouth. His body jerked and a low groan filled my ear that was close to his mouth.

"You're going to kill me," he said softly.

I pulled back to glance down at him. His eyes caught mine. Tyrone cupped my cheek and tugged my lips down to his. I poured everything I felt into the kiss. My hands trailed over his chest and my hips grinded against the growing bulge in his boxers.

I gasped when he suddenly gripped my ass. Tyrone stood, making me break the kiss. I glanced behind me to figure out where he was heading.

Tyrone headed straight for the stairs and climbed them. He turned down the hall and straight into his bedroom. Placing his knee on the bed, he lowered me until my back hit the bed. I clutched at him and tried to fight the sudden panic that filled me.

"We can stop if you want to."

I blinked up at him. Licking my lips, I sucked in a breath and slowly blew it out. "I want to," I whispered. "It's just having you on top of me makes me remember."