CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

SIN

I ached. The toys were forgotten on the floor now. My mind kept trailing back to the day Bella put the butt plug in. I could still remember what Michel tasted like, and the way he felt inside me. I shifted in the chair but it did nothing to relief the ache. Frustration flashed through me. Pushing the chair back, I stood. I needed relief but I wanted Tyrone's touch. I wanted to feel him inside me.

Every step made my clit pulse. The panties rubbed against the lips of my sex in a way that made me feel hotter.

My steps flattered when I saw that the office door was stood slightly ajar. It was wide open earlier. I nibbled my lip and then raised my hand to knock. Voices from inside made me freeze.

"I'm telling you that this is a mistake. You saw how she reacted last time."

"She wasn't prepared then," Tyrone said. "Sin knows what to expect tonight."

"Does she?" Michel asked. "This lifestyle isn't for someone like her Ty!"

My heart dropped. He didn't want me anymore? Was it something I did wrong? I tried to remember.

"You don't get to decide that!" Tyrone yelled. "It's her decision. Sin gets to make that choice, not us."

"And what if we show her and she decides that she doesn't want that? What if we scare her so badly that she wants nothing to do with us anymore?"

There were a few minutes of silence before Tyrone spoke again. "Sin is strong. I know that she won't run away from us. We will show her and then sit down at talk. We can answer all her questions and put her at ease."

I turned and hurried down the hall and into the kitchen. Unease suddenly filled me. What were they talking about? My eyes darted to the window. Would they throw me out? Was this their way of getting rid of me because they no longer wanted me to be part of their family?

A tear dripped down my cheeks. I quickly wiped it away. I was a fighter. If they kicked me out then I'd fight. I'm not a weakling. They won't break me. But they will. It will tear my heart out if they throw me away.

"Hey, did you clean up the toys?"

I turned toward him. His smile faded when his eyes fell on me. Within a few seconds Tyrone stood in front of me. He cupped my cheeks and tilted my head up to his as he searched my face.

"What happened baby?"

I shook my head when I found no words to explain what I felt. It was hard to tell him my fears because he could use it against me like father always did. Instead I wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed my face against his chest. Tyrone's arms wrapped around me and hugged me closer. He pressed a kiss against my forehead before pulling away.

"Let's go lie down for a little while, baby."

***

Bella was naked on the coffee table. Her arms were raised above her head and her legs spread wide apart. Strap-like things were wrapped around her ankles and wrist. The other side were tied around the table legs. Michel stood next to her arranging something on a smaller table. He was dressed only in his pants.

My hold on Tyrone's hand tightened. Bella's eyes were closed and her body relaxed. She trusted them not to hurt her.

"Do you want to stop?" Tyrone asked softly against my ear.

I shook my head. I was curious and even a little scared, but I wanted to watch. Tyrone tugged on my arm and led me to the single couch that faced them.

He took a seat and pulled me onto his lap with my back to his chest. I couldn't look away from Bella. From where we sat, we had a clear view of her exposed sex. I could see the wetness glistering there.

"Anytime you want us to stop, you tell us." My eyes snapped up to Michel's. "Bella already knows the safe words. If this gets too much for her, she'll tell me and I'll stop."

I nodded. Unease filled me when Michel placed a mask over Bella's eyes.

"But she can't see," I whispered.

"That's the point, baby." Tyrone's arm around my waist tightened. "She can't see what he's about to do, only feel."

"Oh."

Bella squirmed on the table. Michel walked back to the table and leaned down to pick something up. He turned slightly to show us the big feather in his hand. Stepping closer to the table, he slowly trailed it down her cheek to her neck. My eyes followed the feather as it trailed down her body to her breasts. He circled her nipple twice before moving across to the other one. Her nipples hardened.

Bella started panting when the feather trailed lower. Michel stopped at her hipbones. Instead of slipping lower, he bent and slowly trailed it up the inside of her leg. He stopped at her sex before doing the same to her other legs.

My lips parted when he trailed the feather over her sex—up and down and then higher up over her stomach. He placed the feather back down and reached for something else.

"Some ice," Tyrone whispered against my ear. "It's called sensation play."

Michel pressed the ice against her lips and then trailed it down her neck to her breasts. He circled her nipples and moved lower. Once the ice has melted, he reached for another.

Bella's breathy moans filled the living room. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her squirming body. Tyrone continued to explain things as Michel tortured Bella. It seemed like torture the way he always brought her to the edge before pulling away.

I felt just as frustrated as Bella. My panties were soaked, but I wasn't allowed to seek relief. Tyrone gripped my thighs to keep my legs spread over his. The ache was back again.

"Please," Bella suddenly begged. "Please Sir. I can't take it anymore."

"What do you want, pet?"

I tried to slam my legs closed when my muscles clenched. My stomach quivered. Tyrone gave my legs a squeeze before pressing a kiss against my shoulder.

"I want," I gasped.

"Want what?"

"Bella," I breathed, turning my head to glance at him over my shoulder. "I want to play with her."

"You want to make her come?" I nodded. "Ask Michel."

My eyes darted to him. He stared at me silently for a few seconds before giving me a nod. Tyrone let me go. I didn't waste another second. I stood on shaky legs and made my way towards Bella. Michel stepped back and took a seat on one of the couches.

Thunder suddenly shook the ground. It was accompanied by a flash of lightning that lit the room. I froze. Tyrone was suddenly there, pressing his body against my back.

"Focus on Bella."

Focus on Bella, I repeated in my head as he guided me forward. I tried, but the thunder increased in sound. I froze when the lights flickered and then died. Panic filled me when darkness surrounded us. I couldn't see a thing. Lightning lit up the room long enough for me to see Michel moving towards Bella.

"Breathe, baby. Nothing's going to happen to you." He hugged me. "Hold out your hand."

He gripped my arm and raised my hand. My fingers brushed against soft skin before a hand gripped mine.

"I want you to stay here with Bella and Michel. I'm going to get us some flashlights." I shook my head as I tried to turn in his arms. "They have you baby."

Michel's scent filled my nostrils as he wrapped his arm around my waist. Bella pressed her body against my front. He was holding both of us. Bella's lips brushed against my cheek when she turned her head. She pressed her cheek against mine and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"We've got you."