CHAPTER FOURTEEN

SIN

"Twinkle-Twinkle little car, how I wonder who's you are," I sang as I kicked my legs back and forth.

A sigh fell from my lips when I couldn't think of anything to ad. The sound of the moving water was a perfect distraction from my thoughts. I had walked outside a few minutes after they had disappeared upstairs.

"Twinkle-Twinkle little. . ." I trailed off. "Little car, bar. Damn."

"It should be star."

I gasped and glanced over my shoulder. Michel stood a few feet away with his lips pulled up into a smile.

"I'm trying to make my own song," I told him as I turned back around.

I stared down at my feet in the water. It was nice and cool.

"Why are you sitting out here all alone?"

"Bella and Tyrone are upstairs," I muttered.

He hummed as he moved closer. I risked a glance up at him from beneath my lashes. My eyes widened and my mouth fell open. Michel was pulling off his shirt. He dropped it to the floor and then kicked off his boots. His socks hit the grass next. My eyes dropped to his hands as he unfastened his belt.

"What are y-you doing?"

He smiled. "I'm going for a swim."

His pants pooled around his ankles. Stepping out of it, he walked to the edge of the pool and then dived in. A squeal fell from my lips when I was splashed with water. Sucking in a sharp breath, I wiped the water from my face and then slowly opened my eyes. The front of my shirt was soaked and so were my shorts.

Michel's laughed echoed around the yard. He swam closer until he was able to stand. I did my best to glare at him.

"Tyrone told you that you needed to start wearing a bra," he muttered.

I followed his gaze down to the front of my shirt. It was soaked through which gave him the perfect view of my breasts. My nipples were pebbled because of the cold water. I shifted slightly when he continued to stare.

"I'm at home. Bella said it's okay to go without one at home."

I swallowed when he moved closer. My knees brushed his ribs when he stopped.

"I don't mind you walking around without one Sin," he said softly. "What if Tyrone or I brought someone home? Or if we had unexpected visitors?"

"I d-don't know."

"I don't like other men staring at what's ours." His fingers slowly trailed up my calves. "You are ours aren't you?"

I nodded. My heartbeat increased when his fingers curled around my knees and slowly pulled my legs apart. He stepped between then until his chest was press against mine. My eyes dropped to his lips.

"Mine, Tyrone's and Bella's."

"Yes," I breathed.

Michel smiled. "Did you talk to Bella?"

I nodded. Reaching up, I pressed my hands against his wet chest. I leaned forward and pressed my forehead against his shoulder. He smelt like pool water and Michel.

"We kissed."

"Just kiss? No touching."

"Tyrone got home before that," I whispered. "Bella didn't want me to watch them so I told them that it was okay. They're upstairs."

He cupped my cheek, and with a finger under my chin, tilted my head up. His eyes instantly caught mine. I leaned into his touch as he stroked my skin with his thumb.