CHAPTER NINETEEN

TYRONE

Sin was curious—about what exactly, I couldn't quite tell. Since that day we watched Bella and Michel having sex, I've caught her staring at my crotch numerous times. A pink blush always covered her cheeks, and her pupils were dilated. If I was to check, I'd be sure she would've been soaked.

My eyes darted over to Sin. Her attention was focused on the picture she was busy colouring. I dropped the pen and leaned back in my chair. My eyes slowly trailed over her. She was lying on her stomach with her legs in the air moving slowly back and forth. Her hair was tied into a sloppy ponytail with long stands hanging loose.

The white dress she wore clung to her breasts and hips. It ended about mid-thigh, but with the position she was in, and me sitting behind her, it had ridden up. Every time she moved I caught a glimpse of her pink cotton panties.

Sin has been in and out of little space. I realized that she liked being in little space a lot more than she did being an adult. Maybe it had something to do with the way she was forced to grow up, but then again she barely talked about it. Bella had mentioned something about Sin being forced to clean and watch her father with women. Was she forced the watch them having sex? How many times had she seen it or participated in it?

She's never been kissed before you, that little voice inside my head pointed out. Just because she hasn't been kissed, didn't mean that she was still a virgin. In her own way she was an innocent, but she knew a lot about sex already and she was barely twenty-one.

Talking about age. "Hey baby?"

"Mm?" She briefly glanced at me.

"When is your birthday?"

She paused and raised her head slightly, but she didn't look back. Sin shifted slightly and then lowered her head again.

"Don't know."

I frowned. Dropping the crayon onto the book, she got up on her knees. I smiled at her when she crawled towards me. Instead of climbing onto my lap like she usually did, Sin situated herself between my spread legs. She pressed her cheek against my thigh and closed her eyes.

"I don't remember the dates when mom—mother used to throw my parties. After she left I've never had one again. Father didn't like it."

"I'm sure we can find your birth date on your birth certificate. I'll ask Michel to do that." I leaned forward and stroked her hair. "Are you done with you picture?"

She shook her head and opened her eyes to stare up at me. "Nope. I'm hungry daddy."

"Is that so?" My smile widened. "What would my little baby like to eat?"

For a second her eyes dropped to my crotch but they immediately rose to mine again. I waited patiently as she thought it over. Sin was so different from all the other little's and women I've been with. Her curiosity and innocence was refreshing. The few little's I've had before Bella were always holding back. They barely slipped into little space long enough to allow me to care for them. They never made me feel wanted and like their daddy like Sin does.

"Milk daddy." Her soft voice snapped me back to reality. "And cookies."

"You know eating sweets make you sick, baby," I said softly.

"Only if I eat too much," she whispered.

"And how many, according to my little girl, is too much?" She held up three fingers. Her face fell when I shook my head. "You can have one cookie and if you eat all your lunch, another, or maybe tonight after dinner."

She started nibbling her bottom lip—a tell-tale sign that she was think hard about something. Her pupils dilated and her cheeks flooded with colour. My lips twitched.

"What are you thinking about?"

She gave me a small smile. "Instead of a cookie can I have something else?"

"It depends on what."

Sin placed her hands on my knees and used them as leverage to get to her feet. I leaned back when she climbed onto my lap. She took my hand pressed it against her cheek.

"The other day when Bella and me stayed home, Bella asked me to get something from her room. It was in a drawer and I looked in the wrong one." She sucked in a breath. "I saw something that looks like. . .like. . ."

"Like what baby?" Her hand suddenly dropped to my crotch. "Like my cock?"

"Y-yes." Her eyes dropped to my chest. "Bella said it's a toy."

"You want one of those toys for yourself?" She nodded. "Why?"

She nibbled her lip again. With my finger under her chin, I tilted her head back slightly and forced her to meet my eyes. Sin swallowed and then leaned forward to bury her face against my neck. She took hold of my hand again and placed it on her thigh.

"I've been. . .thinking," she said softly. "Bella really liked it when Michel's. . .when he was inside her. I want to know what it feels like too."

"I have something a whole lot better than toys, baby." I pressed a kiss against her forehead, and moved the chair closer to the desk again. "But we'll get you some toys. You can choose anything you want, but you can only choose five toys."

She nodded against my shoulder. I shifted her slightly until I could reach the keyboard. Opening the browser, I typed in the address of the local sex shop we usually bought the toys from. It was better than taking her there—people would start talking and that's not something I wanted to subject her to.

It took a few seconds for the page to load. I clicked on the menu and then the list for beginner's toys. Within seconds images of different type of toys filled the computer screen. Sin sat up and leaned forward with her elbows on the desk. She stared wide eyed before glancing over at me with uncertainty.

"These are toys for beginners," I said softly. "Do you see anything you like?"

For the next hour we went through all the toys Dirty Delights had to offer. Sin had already chosen one: a small clitoris vibrator. I opened the page of dildos and waited.

"H-how do I chose one?" she asked softly.

"Which one appeals to you?"

"Appeals?" Her big grey eyes turned to me in question.

"Which one makes you want to try it? Play with it?"

Sin turned back to the screen and stared. After a second she hesitantly raised her hand and pointed at one. I clicked on it and read the description before adding it to the cart.

"Three more toys."

"Can you choose for me?" She shifted slightly and then turned to face me. "I don't know what to chose."

"How about we wait for these to arrive and then you can test them. After that you can buy some more if you want."

"Okay."