CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

SIN

I was sitting on the bed studying the strange thing I found when Bella entered the room. She walked to the bed and flopped down on her stomach next to me. Her smile faded when she saw what I was holding.

"I found it when I was trying on the clothes," I said softly.

"I forgot to put it away."

I hesitated and then glanced up at her. "What is it?"

Bella smiled. She stroked the fluffy part slowly and then glanced up at me. "It's a tail." She held up the silver part. "This is a butt plug."

"Butt plug," I repeated. Heat rushed into my cheeks. "It goes. . .?"

"Into your ass," she finished my sentence.

"Oh." I stared at it sceptically. "Why?"

"It feels good." Bella sat up and held the tail out to me. "Do you want to try it? I have a tail that's never been used. It should be good for your first one."

"It'll fit?" I asked softly as I followed her out of the room.

She entered her room and walked into the closet. I hesitated and then followed her. Bella was rummaging through a drawer. I leaned closer to glance inside. The drawer was filled with different toys. All of them were purple and black, here and there were a few silver things. Bella slammed the drawer close and opened the top one. I stared at the toys in interest.

"Here it is."

She held out a tail that looked similar to the other one. The silver plug was smaller and the tail was pink instead of purple, and a lot longer. I took it from her and then watched as she picked up another one. Bella pushed the door closed and straightened. She opened the top drawer of another chest of drawers, and pulled out a bottle.

"Lube," she said softly. "I'm going to take a quick shower to get this smell off me. When I'm done, I'll put it in. You just relax."

I lay down on the bed. My eyes darted over to the bathroom. Bella had left the door slightly ajar. I glanced over at the bottle of lube on the nightstand, and then down at the tail. Nervousness flooded me along with some excitement. Bella was going to push a butt plug into my ass.

It seemed like forever before I heard the water shut off. I sat up. A few minutes later the bathroom door opened fully and Bella stood in the doorway. I swallowed as heat flooded my body.

Bella was shirtless with only tiny black panties covering her sex. My eyes dropped to the brown and black tail swishing behind her as she walked closer. Stopping next to the bed, she turned and moved the black panties aside slightly. I saw the jewelled top of the butt plug between her ass cheeks.

"D-doesn't is hurt?" I asked.

Bella turned back around and gave me a small smile. "Not really. It's a little uncomfortable at first but you get used to it."

"Are you going to put mine in now?"

Bella nodded. "Take off your clothes."

I climbed off the bed and reached for the hem of my shirt. Without hesitation I pulled the shirt off and dropped it onto the bed. I hesitated slightly before pushing my panties down my legs. Bella was moving the chair closer to the bed. She grabbed two pillows.

"You're going to have to lean over the back of the chair with your hips here." She padded the pillows. "It'll be easier to put it in you."

I nibbled my bottom lip as I walked over to her. She took the tail from me and then grabbed the bottle of lube. I bent over the back of the chair. It took a few minutes to find a position comfortable enough and that was just right for Bella.

"It's going to be a little cold," she warned softly.

My body jerked when something wet and cold dripped between my ass cheeks. It slowly trailed down and onto my exposed sex. I sucked in a sharp breath when I felt Bella rub the lube around my asshole.

"Relax," Bella urged.

I sucked in a breath and slowly blew it out. My fingers clutched the handles of the chair. I was just starting to relax when I felt her push a finger inside me. A quite moan slipped from my lips, surprising us both. She froze but only for a second. My eyes fluttered closed as more cold lube dropped onto my skin.

Each time her finger would slip a little deeper. Bella's finger disappeared, only to be replaced by something harder and thicker.

"You need to stay relaxed, okay?"

"O-okay," I breathed.

A few seconds later the butt plug was settled deep in my asshole. Bella gripped my hips and helped me onto my feet. She was right it felt strange—alien-like—but good.

"Walk around for a bit. If it hurts then tell me."

I took small steps forward. The slight movement of the plug made my knees weak. I felt more pleasure than pain and I told Bella that. My words died down when I turned to look at her. Her eyes were focused on the lube bottle in her hand. I took in her flushed cheeks and heaving breasts.

"I'm sorry Bella." I walked back to her. "I didn't mean to upset you."

"You didn't."

Her eyes darted up to mine briefly before dropping again. I frowned at her. My eyes dropped to her chest. I couldn't help myself. Her dusky nipples were pebbled. My mouth watered as I thought of sucking on them.

"I liked touching you like that," Bella said softly. "You got so wet. I want—"

It all cleared. Reaching over, I took the bottle from her and dropped it onto the chair. Bella watched me silently as I took hold of her hand. I led her around the bed to the other side. Without saying a word I hooked my fingers in the band of her panties. Bella swallowed loudly, but she didn't stop me.

The panties easily slipped down her legs to pool at her ankles. She stepped out of them and then glanced up at me expectantly. I stepped forward and cupped her cheek. My eyes dropped to her lips. They parted and her tongue darted out to lick her bottom lip.

The gap closed between us.

My lips brushed hers softly, barely touching. Bella sighed, and then wrapped her arms around my neck. I pressed my body against hers. Tilting my head slightly, I deepened the kiss.

Her lips were a lot different than Tyrone's and Michel's—a lot softer and sweeter. I stepped forward and made her step back. When I pulled away, Bella gave me a small hesitant smile. She climbed onto the bed and then lay down on her back.

My eyes slowly trailed over her body. They lingered on her smooth, bare sex.

"Will you help me shave mine?"

"Waxing is easier," she said softly.

I climbed onto the bed and then straddled her hips. Bella watched me with wide eyes. The smile she had on her face had faded. She looked nervous. I gave her a small smile before leaning down to press my lips against her neck. Her body jerked beneath mine. Parting my lips, I licked her skin. A moan slipped past her lips. Bella tilted her head to the side. Her hands gripped my hips. I grasp when she pulled me down, making my sex brush against her smooth skin.

"Sin," she whispered.

My lips moved lower to her collarbone. I dipped my tongue into the hallow at her throat before moving lower. The moment my lips closed around her nipple, Bella arched her back and cried out. Her grip on my hips tightened. I sucked harder on her nipple.

"Oh god."

My lips moved to the valley between her breasts and to her other breasts. As I sucked her nipple, her hands trailed up my back to bury in my hair. She pressed my head closer to her breast and arched her back. Then her hands were tugging at my hair and pushing me lower.

"Sin. . .please."

I smiled against her skin. Sitting up, I slid lower and then settled between her legs. Bella pulled her knees up and spread her legs wider. My eyes dropped to her sex. A pussy, as Tyrone called it. Her lips were glistering from arousal. I could smell her too.

Now was the time to use everything they taught me.