CHAPTER ONE

TYRONE

"Tyrone. . ."

Shudders raced through my body as she moaned my name. I stared down at her bent form. My eyes were instantly drawn to her bare ass. Blood rushed to the surface where my belt had connected. Welts were already starting to form on her pale skin. Seeing the marks left by my belt made my cock jerk. I gripped the belt tighter and raised my arm. She pushed herself onto tiptoes as if she knew I was about to hit her again. The sound the belt made as it flew though the air, was music to my ears, but the sound of the belt connecting with her skin sounded even better. Heaven. I was in heaven. Another moan left her lips. I readied the belt for another hit but a sound reached my ears.

My eyes snapped up just in time to see her wipe tears from her cheeks. The high slowly faded when I realized that her cries weren't from pleasure. She was crying from the pain. My eyes dropped to her bared ass. The welts stood up against her skin. I had hit her harder than I intended. The belt slipped from my fingers and dropped to the floor. I reached for her and pulled her up. She couldn't even hold her own weight. My hands shook as I cupped her cheeks. Sin avoided eye contact. Her face was blotchy from crying. I stared at her trembling lips. Blood on her bottom lip caught my eye. She had tried to stop herself from crying out in pain and I had assumed that it was from pleasure.

"S-Sin—"

"Let go," she whispered. "I said let me go!"

My hands dropped from her arms. Sin stumbled backwards and nearly fell. I reached for her but stopped myself just in time. She reached out to grab the blanket from the back of the couch and wrapped it around herself. Once she was covered, she turned towards me but kept her distance. The look on her face made me wince. My lips parted but no words escaped.

"I'm s-sorry," I croaked. "I didn't—"

Her eyes dropped to the front of my pants and her face twisted into a nasty sneer. "You like hurting me, don't you Tyrone?"

"I—"

"You m-make me sick!" she yelled. "You're a monster!"

She spun around and headed for the door. I was frozen in place. You're a monster. The door slamming closed set me into action. I hurried out of the study and towards the stairs. She was nowhere to be found. Suddenly the walls started closing in on me. I stumbled but couldn't regain my balance. Pain shot up my body when I hit the floor. I stared up at the ceiling. Her words flashed through my mind as darkness threatened to pull me under.

"You make me sick! You're a monster!"

***

My eyes snapped open. I sucked in air and slowly blew it out. Sweat coated my skin, making the sheets cling to my body. It was only a nightmare. One of many that had assaulted me since I spanked her with the ruler in my classroom three days ago. I turned my head to glance over at the clock. Only three more hours to go before I had to get up. Only one more day to suffer through before it was weekend. I wouldn't be seeing her for two days.

It gave me enough time to compose myself before I had to spend one on one time with her. It was hell. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and chase away all the demons that were chasing her. I hated the paleness of her skin and the dark half-circles underneath her eyes. Things just weren't the same without her.

I sighed as I sat up. Loneliness instantly filled me. I've never felt so alone in my life. This was nothing compared to the shitty childhood I had. It was nothing compared to what Sin had suffered through. I stood and walked into the bathroom. Flicking on the light, I headed straight for the shower. Stepping under the cold water, I pressed my palms against the wall and allowed the water to massage my tense muscles.

The shower door slid open. I turned my head towards it, but I already knew who it was. Bella hovered outside the shower. I took in her red-rimmed eyes and blotchy face. She has been crying again. I stepped aside for her to enter. She slipped inside and reached back to close the door. Without saying a word, I reached for her. Bella pressed her face against my chest and wrapped her arms around my waist. We had a mutual agreement.

I knew that Bella missed Sin just as much as I did, even though she wouldn't say a thing. Michel left on a work assignment a day after Sin left the house. When he left Bella and him weren't on talking terms. He called every night to ask how things were going, but he never talked to her, and she never asked to talk to him either.

"Did you have another bad dream?" Bella asked softly.

"Yeah."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No," I instantly answered.

Bella sighed. She always asked me the same question and I always gave her the same answer. I didn't want her to know what my nightmares were about. It was best if she doesn't know. She'd look at me the same way Sin had looked at me—like I was a monster. Maybe I am a monster. I got hard from causing pain. Bella pulled away from me. I glanced down as she stepped back. She gave me a small smile as she reached for the body wash. I stayed silent as she lathered her hands with soap and then washed my body. It was only natural to do the same for her.

"Take me," she muttered. "Make me forget about all the bad dreams, Ty."

I swallowed. What happened was a long time ago. I was young and inexperienced. I had learned control. Control you lost when you spanked her in the classroom. I should've walked away when my control snapped, but I didn't.

Bella pressed her hands against my chest and pushed me backwards. My back hit the wall. Her eyes locked with mine briefly before she glanced down. I sucked in a sharp breath and slowly blew it out when she pressed her lip against my collarbone. She slid them lower, placing small wet kisses along my skin. A groan fell from my lips when hers closed around my nipple. She sucked sharply before flicking the puckered bud with the tip of her tongue.

Blood rushed south. My head fell back as her lips and hands slid lower. An image of Sin flashed through my mind but I instantly pushed it away. She ended things between us so it was time for me to move on. She doesn't want this relationship. She doesn't want me. She doesn't want us. But you want her, that little voice in my head whispered. A few weeks apart would do us all good. She'll come back when she had decided.

I reached down and wrapped my hand in Bella's wet hair as her lips closed around the tip of my cock. She took me deeper into her mouth until the head hit the back of her throat. Her other hand slipped between my legs to cup my balls. I closed my mind off to all the disturbing thoughts and concentrated on Bella. Maybe a good fuck was just what we needed to forget everything.