Acknowledgements

I dedicated some of the chapters of my story to some readers who helped me and/or supported me. Although, it needed to be a really short reference because otherwise it wouldn't fit well in the chapter (and I don't like to see them there even if they are that short). But they deserved to be recognized so I decided to keep it like that until I finish my story. Now that I finished I believe that they deserve something better and bigger so let me start.

ChloeLeia561, you're the first reader who commented in my story and helped me a lot with my grammar, making me improve my story. Thanks to you I was able to correct a lot of mistakes (some of them really stupid) that otherwise would make the reading difficult.  Because of all those things I need and want to thank you, I'll be always grateful for all your help!

Ayat1311, asking nothing in return but a follow and a deserved recognition you accepted to make the first good cover (because the one I made by myself was horrible) my book ever had. It meant a lot to me that you accepted to waste your time to make it and because of it I want to thank you with all my heart.

MalM27 and QueenTea0825, thank you for wasting your time reviewing my story just to help me. The advices you gave me were (and still are) truly useful to help me improving my story. Thank you really much!

sophiablast13, you deserve the biggest thank you of all. You made me a beautiful cover to my book and just for that I'd be already grateful. But you did more than that. You supported me, giving me advices when I was needing them and made me keeping writing. You are really incredible and I am glad I had the opportunity to meet you and start talking with you. And yes, I know I promised you the biggest thank you, so THANK YOU REALLY MUCH!

swell_michelle, your talent is extraordinary and you were able to create a cover that's so simple and beautiful at the same time and in my opinion is perfect to the story. Thank you so much for your help offering this book a beautiful cover!