Chapter 93- Real Pain

As Niall stepped inside my room, I couldn’t help but let the huge smile appear on my face.

“Niall,” I started, my voice coming out a bit scratchy.

“Yes, love.” He answered, his voice breaking off. He was pale, he had bags under his eyes that were almost black, and he was moving really slowly and sluggishly. He must be exhausted, having to wait in the hospital for me. Niall made his way over to me, grabbing my hand gently.

There were tear stains on his cheeks.

He sat on a nearby chair and kissed my knuckles. “Babe, I’m so glad you’re alive. It’s my all my fault.” He whispered apologetically.

“It’s not your fault. People are just so ignorant and mean. You can’t help that.”

“I know, but it is my fault that people hate you; because I’m famous and you’re my girlfriend.”

“Niall, stop saying that, because it most definitely is not your fault.”

A tear rolled down his cheek, glimmering in the dim light of the room.

I reached my arm over to wipe it away; careful not to tug on the wires hooking me up to a machine.

“I don’t think we should be together.” He said quietly, looking at the ground.

With those little words, that simple phrase, my heart was torn apart. The pain this was causing my heart couldn’t even compare to when I got shot; it hurt more now.

“Wh-what do you mean? W-why?” I stuttered, tears pricking my eyes.

More tears streamed down his face. “It’s causing you so much pain; not only emotionally, but physically now.”

“Niall, the only real pain I could be in is if I wasn’t with you. We can't be apart from each other." I cried, begging him to stay with me.

“Jasmine, just look what happened. Some psychotic ‘fan’ shot you just for being with me!” He stated, using air quotes.

“Yeah, but that still didn’t take me away from you, did it?”

“It almost did.”

"I’m here, though, and I always will be.”

He leaned over and kissed me softly. He was about to pull away, but I grabbed him by his shirt, keeping him there.

I slowly opened my mouth and deepened the kiss, our tongues wrestling each other for dominance.

When we finally pulled away, he looked into my eyes and I gazed into his. “I love you.” He voiced softly.

“I love you, too.” I kept my stare in his blue eyes. Even though they looked tired, they were still the most brilliant blue I've ever seen. “Babe, why don’t you rest for a while? You look tired.” I suggested.

He shook his head no. “I don’t want to leave you.”

“Niall, I’ll still be here when you come back.” I assured.

“Can I just sleep here? I’d feel better knowing you’re not alone.”

“If you really want to. Are you sure?" I asked him.

“I’m positive; I’d be happy to stay here with you.”

I softly nodded my head in response.

He nodded along. “I’m gonna go to the cafeteria really quick; I haven’t eaten anything in 12 hours. That must be a record or something.” He said, earning a giggle from me.

“Ok, Niall.”

“Do you want anything?”

I shook my head no.

Then, he left the room, heading for the food court.

As soon as he left, another body came into my room, but it wasn't somebody I was hoping to see.

A/N: Hello! So what do you think? I'm really hyper because I'm over-tired. I'm also really happy because my 3-year-old brother, Zach, just wrote his name for the first time! Yaaaaay!

Ooooh, who do you think that person is in Jasmine's hospital room?

I already know who it is... But you don't. Any guesses?

Are you happy Jasmine survived? I am... just saying.

And I have an awesome One Direction video I wanted to share with you!! I thought it just showed how real these boys are and how close they are as friends. Check out the video at the right... I just absollutely love these boys. Ok byeeee!!!

Leave comments, vote, and fan!!!!! Byyyyyyyyyyye!!!!!

Oh wait, one thing... (Hahaha, that's one of One Direction's songs!)

What are your thoughts on wooly mammoths? Sorry just being random. Bye for serious this time! Ciao!!!