Chapter 46- It's Over

The next morning, I woke up with Liam’s arms still wrapped around my waist. I didn’t want to wake him so I just lay my head back down on the pillow.

He must have felt me shuffling around because he woke up, too. He kissed my forehead and I fluttered my eyes open again.

I turned my body towards his and smiled when he looked me in the eyes.

“Good morning, beautiful.” He whispered in my ear.

I grinned slightly. “Good morning.”

“Are you feeling better?” He pushed a strand of hair away from my face.

My face dropped. “Yeah, I guess.” I mumbled. It was a total lie. I really didn’t feel any better at all. I wanted to believe that what I saw last night was just some terrible dream.

“You don’t feel better, do you?.” He asked with a disappointed expression on his face.

“How can you tell?”

“I can see it in your eyes. But I understand. It’s not easy to get over something like that. I know, because I've been in that position.”

"God, I'm sorry, Liam."

"Don't be; I'm over it." 

For some reason, I didn't believe him.

Niall’s P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning, hanging from the side of a bed in a strange room. I looked all around, looking for clues as to what had happened last night. I don’t remember anything because I had a massive headache.

God, I hat being hungover. I must've been really drunk last night. I continued scanning the room. A few beer bottles on the floor, some tattered clothes lying on the ground, Cheryl sleeping in the bed. Wait, what? Cheryl in the bed?

She was in the bed, right next to me. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was smeared all over her face.

“Cheryl, what are you doing here?” I desperately asked, shaking her shoulder.

“What time is it?” She groaned.

“Eleven.” I sighed, checking my phone. “Cheryl, what happened last night?”

“We… Snogging… Drinks… Jasmine… Lots of booze.” she zoned off. Did she say Jasmine?

“What about Jasmine, Cheryl?” I asked, panicking.

“She saw... You... Me....” Then, she started making kissie faces. With that, she passed out again.

I violently shook her “Ok, you need to leave!” I said, pushing her out the door.

I ran home and staright up to Jasmine’s room to see if she was there. I knocked on the door but didn't wait for anyone to respond.

I barged in. I saw Jasmine and Liam in her bed, cuddled up together.

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

“Jasmine, what’s going on?” I heard Niall shout.

I sat straight up in bed to see him standing in my doorway.

 Liam sat up as well. “Jasmine saw you and Cher snogging.” He sneered.

“Well why are you here with her?” Niall hissed at Liam. “She is my girlfriend.”

I couldn’t take this arguing anymore. “Was.” I said.

“What?” Niall asked, with a shocked and disbelieved expression on his face.

“I was your girlfriend. But now I’m done.” I sniffled.

“What do you mean?” I heard Niall’s voice break.

“I mean we’re over.”

“But Jasmine-” I cut him off.

“No. Niall, you’ve hurt me way too many times. I’ve had enough. Please, just leave. You're making matters worse.”

“Fine!” He slammed the door shut as he exited the room. He slammed the door so hard, that I thought I felt the whole house shake.

“You did the right thing.” Liam whispered, stroking my hair.

I just nodded my head, tears threatening to fall out of my eyes. "I hope I did." I sobbed.

A/N: Sorry for the short, crappy chapter! But please, comment, vote, and fan! Byeeee