Chapter 66- How Much Do You Love Me?

When we landed, we immediately piled onto the tour bus and drove to the hotel.

There were about 600 screaming girls waiting in front of the hotel we were staying at. I held tightly onto Niall's hand and we walked side-by-side. Bodyguards surrounded us, and Paul was standing right behind me. Still, some girls found their way to us, screaming in Niall's and my ears. There were some snooty comments comments that I received, but I kept my head down, avoiding everyone's eyes.

As girls continued to yell at me, others stuck up for me, saying things like, "I love you, Jasmine!" and "Jasmine and Niall are perfect!" Those were the comments I appreciated.

Although, some girls were still being snobby. One girl came very close to us, but I wasn't worried because I knew Paul would protect me. Or so I thought.

The girl came up to me, screaming and squealing. She reached towards me, and I walked closer to Niall.

He grabbed me by my waist and held me against his side.

"Jasmine!" the girl screamed, but I kept my head down. Finally, she got close enough where she could touch me. She yanked my hair, pulling my head, and the rest of my body, back.

I gasped in surprise, hands flying up to my head to try and stop the girl from pulling my hair.

"You're a bitch, Jasmine!" she screamed.

Tears filled my eyes, but other girls ran up to her and tried pulling her off.

Paul, who fell behind a bit into the crowd, sprinted towards us and blocked me off from all the fans. "Stop that! Why would you do that?" he asked, clearly pissed off.

There were some comments from the girls like, "Why would she do that?" and "Don't do that."

I speed-walked back to Niall's side, and he protectively grabbing by my waist, holding me against him.

"Are you ok?" he asked worriedly.

"I'm fine," I lied, holding back the tears, but a few still rolled down my face. I sniffled, wiping them away quickly.

Niall saw, and looked down at me with deep concern.

"I'm fine," I fibbed again. "Just get me out of here," I begged quietly.

He nodded his head, clenching his jaw angrily. He wrapped his arm tighter around my waist, and I clung onto him. He pushed our way past everybody, with the rest of our group closely behind.

Finally, we got inside.

Niall didn't stop walking until we got to our hotel room, and then he stopped abruptly, shutting the door behind us.

"Did she hurt you? Are you alright?" Niall asked quickly, taking my face in his hands and inspecting me.

"I'm fine," my voice broke off with more tears. I couldn't take it. I buried my head in his chest and he cuddled me into a huge hug. "I'm sorry I'm not perfect and I'm sorry I can't be stronger for you," I apologized, still crying.

"Jasmine, you are perfect. You're the most perfect human being I've ever laid eyes on in my entire life, and you're strong for dealing with this shit. I should be the one apologizing for the bitches that hate you. I caused this." he whispered.

I looked up at his blue eyes, which were more gray now. "It's not your fault. Don't ever say that. Don't even think that," I demanded. "They're your fans; you can't blame them for hating on their idol's girlfriend. They want you to themselves, and they think that if they get rid of me, the'll have you."

"Hating on you won't make me love them; if anything, it'll only make me hate them back, and if they don't know that, they're stupid."

I hugged him tightly. "I love you so much, Niall Horan."

"I love you, too. And I will stick up for you in anything, even if I know you're wrong," he chuckled, wiping away another tear off my face with his thumb.

I smiled, sniffling my nose. "God, I'm such a baby." I sighed.

"No, you're not. Anybody with feelings would cry if they were in your position. You're so strong."

I gave him a quick peck on the lips, going on my tiptoes.

***

We were lounging around our rooms, because we had an hour left to spare before we had to leave for the concert.

Niall was in the shower and I was putting our suitcases on our bed.

I started doing touch-ups to my makeup and hair in the mirror hanging in the hallway.

Soon, Niall came out of the shower and was wearing only a pair of jeans, looking around in our luggage.

I turned my attention to him. “What’s up?” I asked.

“I’m just looking for my white tank top. Have you seen it?” He answered.

“No, but I’ll help you look.” I went to one of his suitcases and dug through all the clothes. I found finally found his white tank top underneath all of his other clothes.

“Here it is.” I voiced, holding it up.

“Thanks, love.” He came closer to me and lifted my hands so my arms were wrapped around his neck, shirt still in hand. He grabbed a remote from a dresser right behind me, and hit a button.

I’m guessing the remote was for the radio, because it started playing “Stereo Hearts” by Gym Class Heroes.

He put his hands on my waist and we started swaying back and forth. “My heart’s a stereo. It beats for you so listen close. Hear my thoughts in every no-o-ote…” He sang.

I blushed and smiled. "I love you."

He gave me a quick peck. "I love you, too."

“How much?” I asked, giggling.

“Look outside.”

“Don’t change the subject.” I joked.

“Just do it.” he grinned widely.

I did, and I saw that it was already dark out. Well, it would be, it's like 8 o'clock. “Alright, what am I looking at?”

“Count how many stars there are.”

“Impossible.” I giggled, still looking outside.

“So is explaining how much I love you.”

I looked up at him and into his eyes.

“Flowers without butterflies aren’t flowers. Bees without honey aren’t bees. Birds without a sky aren’t birds. Just like me without you isn’t me. I can keep searching for the rest of my life, but I will never find another you. I love you.” He stated.

“Niall-” I got choked off by tears.

“Ssh, Jasmine, don’t cry, my love.” He wiped a tear away with his thumb.

“I know. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. You never need to apologize to me, because I will always forgive you.” He had tears at the rims of his eyes as well.

“Don’t cry. We need to go to your concert, and you don’t want to go with tears on your face, do you?” I joked.

“No, you’re right. Let’s go, love.” He said, sniffling. "I love you, babe."

"I love you too."