Chapter 89- Hospitalized

A/N: Ok, in the last chapter, I added another ending. So if you didn't read it already, you should really read it, or else you'll be really confused. If you did read it, you're an overachiever! Congrats! Anywho... keep reading and enjoy the story! As always, leave comments, fan, and vote! Thanks! xx

Niall's P.O.V.

I felt my heart drop down to my stomach. 

The nurse told me nothing would go wrong. She lied to me!

I had a huge lump in my throat, and I felt wet tears falling out of my eyes.

"What happened?" Harry asked worriedly.

"She's not breathing. We're doing our best and-"

"Well your best isn't good enough!" I yelled, cutting him off.

"Sir, please, calm down. We're doing everything we can. We're going to get her breathing again."

I wanted to believe him, but I just couldn't. All my faith was slipping away. I took deep breaths.

In. Out. In. Out.

That was helping almost nothing at all. Nothing would help the pain and the torture that I was in right now.

Jasmine wasn't breathing, and there's a chance she wouldn't make it through.

I sat down on a nearby chair and let sobs out.

How could something have gone wrong? What did Jasmine ever do to deserve this?

I just need a moment to process all of this.

Jasmine's P.O.V.

I woke up in a dark room with a bright white light shining right in my eyes.

My eyes fluttered as they were adjusting to the light.

I couldn't hear anything except the loud thud of my heart.

Then, I saw a man's face with a surgical mask on, but everything in my vision was blurred.

"Jasmine, I know you're hurting right now." He started.

What happened? Where am I?

"We're going to get it out of you. The bullet will be gone soon enough." He continued.

Oh, that's right. I was shot.

The memories of the crucifixion and convulsion came flooding back. I remember the God-awful grief that I had gone through.

Then, the masked man injected me with a huge needle.

I could feel the pain of where the bullet and the needle had gone through.

I let out a blood-curdling scream.

Beads of sweat raced down my forehead.

Doctors rushed over and quickly strapped me to the surgical table I was lying on.

"Jasmine, calm down." A female doctor commanded.

Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. The words repeated in my head.

Calm down, Jasmine. Just calm down. I said to myself in my head.

She came closer to me with an amnesia mask and put it on my face.

My vision got blurrier, and my head started spinning.

"She stopped breathing!" Another doctor screamed.

That's when I went unconscious again.

A:N/ So whatcha think? Sorry for the short chapter, though.

In the part where it says "Calm down, just calm down." I was thinking of this really funny video I watched recently. It's hilarious! I don't know why I was thinking it, but it just ended up in my story. The video is called "How Abe Lincoln really died". Look it up or see the link at the side... When you watch it, listen for that part. It's hard to miss though.

Also, please comment, vote, and fan! Thanks for reading! xx :)