Chapter 26- Forgive

The next morning, I woke up to my alarm at 9:00. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and put my date outfit on (picture at the right). I put my hair like it was yesterday and made my lips a soft pink and put on a light layer of blush.

I went downstairs and saw Niall dressed nicely. We agreed to meet at the house so nothing could really go wrong.

“Ready to go?” He asked.

“Yeah. Where are we going?” I asked.

“You’ll see.”

“Aw, Niall! Please?”

He kissed my nose. “You’ll see soon enough.”

“Fine, just know that right now, my life is in your hands.” I joked, giggling.

“It’ll be alright. You’ll love it, don’t worry.” He said smiling.

We got in the car and he drove us to a building that looked very run down from the outside. It was a tall brick building with moss growing on the outside. Some vines ran over windows and the grass was knee-high with weeds growing all over. I'll admit, it wasn't very easy on the eyes.

I was so confused.

“Here we are.” Niall said.

“What are we doing here?” I was befuddled.

“Come in and you’ll see.”

He opened the door for me and linked our hands together. He led us to an elevator, which I'm surprised even worked, and we went up to the top floor.

It looked like any ordinary rooftop, but when I got to the ledge, my jaw nearly dropped to the ground. The view looked over the entire city of London. It was phenomenal.

“This is amazing.” I murmured, looking out over what seemed to be the entire world.

“You’re amazing,” Niall said, looking down into my hazel eyes. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I felt my skin go hot, but luckily I was wearing blush to cover up the crimson of my cheeks.

“Thank you,” I replied. Nobody ever says anything this nice to me, which is probably why I don't really feel like I'm amazing. "You're not so bad yourself," I joked.

“Thanks,” he said, his cheeks turning tomato-red. Then, out of the blue he said, “Jasmine, you’re a great person and have an amazing personality. You’re so nice to everyone and you're so caring. So I have one question: why did you take me back?”

I sighed. “I took you back, because I saw the guilt in your eyes. I believed that you really weren’t going to cheat on me again. And you’re so sweet; I know you would never intentionally hurt someone unless they hurt you first. And even then, you wouldn’t hurt a flea.”

“I’m so sorry I did that. It was just the spur of the moment-“

“Niall,”

“And I fell for her tricks-“

“Niall,”

“I swear to you, I’ll never do it agai-" I cut him off by placing my lips on his.

When I was sure he wouldn't talk again, I slowly pulled away. “Niall, I know you’re sorry. I forgive you.” I whispered against his lips.

“Thank you so much,” he said, hugging me like it would be the last time he'd ever see me. He pulled away and said, “I made us breakfast.” He lead me to a nearby room with a small table with two chairs.

We sat down at the table and ate pancakes and bacon.

"You made this?" I asked in disbelief.

"Brought especially to you by Chef Horan." he joked.

"Who knew that our Irish little leprechaun could cook so well?" I giggled, and Niall smiled at me.

We continued to talk the entire time and went home about an hour later.

We walked through the door and saw Liam on the couch.

“Hey Liam.” I said.

“Hey guys, guess what? Danielle is coming tomorrow! She’s spending a few days with us. I can’t wait for you to meet her, Jasmine!” He seemed really excited for it.

“Great! I look forward to meeting her. She's a dancer, right?” I asked.

"Yeah, and she's so talented. She's danced with Justin Timberlake," he gloated.

***

I went downstairs to watch TV with the others. The rest of the day went on and then it was night time. We all fell asleep in the living room, waiting for tomorrow.

I wonder what Danielle is like. I heard she's really nice, and she's absolutely stunning.