Chapter 2- Meeting One Direction

“Jasmine, this is the rest of One Direction. Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Harry.” Louis said pointing to each boy while saying their names. “Boys, this is Jasmine, and Gaby.” He finished. Wow. They’re even prettier in person.

“Hi,” They all said in unison.

“Hello” I said shyly.

“Hi!!” Gaby said boldly.

“Vas happening?!” Zayn asked. All the boys just started laughing and I started giggling.

“Aw,” Liam said, everyone looking at me, except for Gaby, who was in a trance because we were meeting them.

“What?” I asked confused.

“Your laugh is so cute!” Harry said.

“Um… Thanks. I think?” I laugh awkwardly, still slightly confused. They think my laugh is cute. I felt my cheeks flush red and become a crimson color.

“Boys, these lovely ladies were going to come to our concert and enter a contest to win backstage passes. I told them I’d give them passes, so we’ll see them again soon, yeah?” Louis stated.

“Sure. Would you like to hang out with us for the rest of the time you’re here at the beach?” Niall asked, gently grabbing the soccer ball from my hand.

“Um, sure. We’d like that,” I answered.

“Great!” Louis said, then his phone started ringing. "I have to take this. I'll be back soon." He stated, heading for more privacy and quiet.

“So, you girls are coming to the concert?” Zayn asked.

“Yeah. We’re so excited!” Gaby said.

“Cool! We hope to see you there!” Harry said, winking at Gaby. Gaby’s cheeks started turning a crimson color. I knew better than anybody how much she loved Harry so she must be screaming inside.

"Are you from around here?" Liam asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, actually we live a few miles away." I said. "You guys are gonna love Chicago. It's amazing. There's so much to do and see. And we have the best deep dish pizza ever." I joked.

"We'll be looking forward to it," Harry said with a smile.

“Uh, I’m going to go get a juice from the juice bar, OK?” I said turning around walking towards the juice bar.

“Lads, I’m going to get a juice too, alright?” I heard someone say behind me. I was wondering who it was until I heard someone say “Jasmine! Wait up!” I turned around to see Niall jogging towards me.

“Hi, Niall,” I said trying to be as calm as possible but inside, I was screaming with happiness.

“I thought I’d come with you for juice!”

“Oh OK! That’s cool.” Probably sounding stupid once I said it.

We walked to the juice bar in a comfortable silence.

“Can I get a blueberry pomegranate juice?” I asked the girl working there. She had blonde hair that was obviously bleached, she was wearing a skimpy bikini, and she was orange. Very attractive. (note the sarcasm.)

“May I get the same?” Niall asked.

“Sure. That’ll be $5.00” she said, winking at him, but he just ignored her. I was just about to hand her the money when Niall’s hand cut me off.

“It’s on me.” He said with a sweet smile.

“You don’t have to” I said.

“I know. I want to.” He said, making me blush.

“Thanks.” I said. He looked into my eyes, smiling.

“It’s not a problem at all.” He said, making me blush even more.

We sauntered back to the others, making small talk. "You seem really cool, Jasmine." Niall stated, grinning.

I blushed. "Thanks, you're pretty cool too." I said, flashing him a smile.

When we got back, Louis was back with passes in his hand. Everyone was sitting by the water and Gaby was under Harry’s arm.

“What’s up, guys?” I asked sitting down next to Louis. He handed me some passes and had a big smile across his face.

“Here you go.” He said.

“Thanks.” I said in more of a question. "What are they?"

"They're passes for backstage at our concert." he stated.

"And you just so happen to be carrying them with you wherever you go?" I asked humorously.

He smiled widely. "As a matter of fact, I do, because I know there'll always be lovely fans wanting them, such as yourself."

"Well, thanks, so much!"

"No problem, love." he grinned mischievously.

I looked at him funny, becoming suspicious.

 Why was Louis smiling?

A/N: The picture at the right shows what Jasmine AKA Chanel Celaya looks like. Thanks for reading! xx