Chapter 4- Good Night

“Let’s watch Toy Story 3!” Liam exclaimed.

All the boys groaned in annoyance. “Liam, we’ve watched that movie about a billion times,” Zayn complained.

“Yeah, but it’s so sweet!” Liam argued.

“Fine! Do you own it, Gaby?” Harry said, finally giving into Liam's constant pleads and begs.

“Yeah! Be back soon!” Gaby said going downstairs to retrieve the movie.

"I'll be back, too. You boys can get dressed and settled in your guys' rooms. I'll show you where they are." I stated.

They all grabbed their bags and followed me upstairs.

I first stopped in Gaby's and my bedroom. I opened the door to expose a room with walls painted in lavender with some posters hanging, two queen-sized beds—one with a bedspread of purple and zebra patterns, which was mine, and one that was pink and purple polka-dotted, which was Gaby's. There was a tall white dresser in one corner, wall lights, and a bathroom though a nearby door. "OK," I started. "I guess this is Harry and Louis' bedroom. Sorry for the girlie decor and such," I said apologetically.

"It's perfect. Thank you," Louis smiled, plopping himself down on my bed.

Harry nodded his head, thanking me, and put his stuff on Gaby's bed.

We headed off towards the next bedroom, which was the room that my younger cousin, Alison, and my younger sister, Isabelle, shared. I pushed open the door to reveal a room with walls that were painted a very pale yellow, with big spots in one corner, and two full-sized beds that had matching bedspreads with stripes and dots to go along with the walls. There were two wooden dressers alongside each other, one being Isabelle's and one being Alison's.

"This is Liam and Niall's room," I stated. "Again, sorry for the decorations. We only have one boy in our family, other than the adults, so we're really big on the whole 'girlie-decor-stuff'." I smiled sympathetically.

"It's perefctly fine," Niall said, looking at me. He and Liam each put their bags and suitcases on a bed.

Finally, I lead Zayn to the last bedroom. "This is your bedroom, Zayn." I said, opening the door. Inside, was a king-sized bed that was dressed in a light brown bedspread. The walls were painted a pale blue-green color, complimenting the fireplace made of gray and black stone. On the window sill, there was a seat that had blue-gray cushions. "I hope you're comfortable here."

"I'll be fine, thanks." Zayn said. "It's a nice place you've got here," he said, eyeing around the room.

"Thanks." I walked out into the hallway and met all the guys there. They were all dressed in their pajamas, and I was the only one left wearing day clothes. "I'll meet you downstaris. We can watch the movie once I get dressed."

I snuck into my room and grabbed some clothes, running into the bathroom, getting dressed, and brushing my teeth and hair.

When I went downstairs after putting my pajama’s on (picture on the side), there were a bunch of blankets and pillows on the couches and the floor so we could get comfortable. When Gaby put the movie in, she sat next to Harry on the floor, who put an arm around her waist, bringing her closer. They were sitting on the floor looking at each other with sweet expressions. They may have only met today, but they have been chatting each other up the entire tume. They must have a lot in common and get on really well.

Louis and Zayn were on the other couch laughing at God knows what.

I yawned and got under a blanket, sitting on the couch. Niall sat next to me and Liam sat on the other side of me. Niall put an arm around me and I cuddled up to him. I looked over at Liam and saw him crying over the movie. He’s such a sweetheart. I glanced up at Niall, who was looking into my eyes and playing with my hair. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

“Good night,” Niall said, winking at me. He sure is flirty, but I can tell that he isn't a player; his innocent blue orbs tell me otherwise.

“Good night, Niall” I said back to him. My eyes were feeling as heavy as weights, fluttering closed from time to time as I opened them up again, until they closed entirely. I don’t remember anything after that. Only being in Niall’s arms, happy as can be.

This day honestly couldn't have gotten any better. I was living every fangirl's dream. It actually was like a dream, and I could be taken away from it at any moment. It's so unrealistic; it's not every day that you meet the world's biggest boy band and they spend the night at your house while you watch movies and cuddle in their arms. It's amazing.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter!! It's kind of a filler chapter, just to introduce things a bit more. Thanks for reading, though!! Much love!

 XX    ;)