35

ILHAM POV
I felt him tense as i hug him....
"Am mad mohammad, furious even and i have a lot of questions but right now, we are both hurting, i love you mohammad, and this is not a word i say just for the fun of it, i really do and love is pain, its stupid and its patient also, you lied?, yes, you have your reason? May be but what scares me the most is seeing you break down, i know you to be strong and rude" he chuckled to the last part...
"But i don't know you to be weak" i whispered and i felt his strong arms wrap around my waist...
"It hurt so much baby, i watched him hitting you all over again, any time i close my eyes all i see is blood, yours, noor's i thought i lost you, then the baby was gonna, i realise i hurt everyone around me, baby i hurt you, i can never forgive myself" he whispered into my cloth....
"Its OK baby, we will work it out, we are together in this right? You won't leave me alone to it?"i asked and his hold got tighter ,he could crush my ribs....
"I won't leave you to it, Scott will probably beat me to a pulp" he murmured and i laughed...
"Let's go eat" i said pulling away, his eyes were red and swollen and was glistening in tears...
"I don't deserve you baby" he said looking into my eyes and i see a lot of emotions, anger, hate, doubt, and the biggest of them all guilt...
"Babe, we deserve each other, now no more talking lets go" i said, i grab him hand and he got up, i pull him to the dining just as the front door shut and we saw Scott and Lisa, Scott glared at mohammad before heading to the kitchen...
"I heard you were discharged" she smiled at me and i smiled back...
"Yeah"i said and she walked forward, stare at me longer and then hug me....
"Its going to work out" she reassured and i pat her back with my other hand as mohammad is holding onto other like his life depends on it ....
"Thanks Lisa" i said and she pull away...
"You will all be fine" she said to mohammad who squeezed my hand and i squeezed back.
We walked to the kitchen and food was serve, there was tension between mohammad and Scott, and mohammad isn't eating...
"You are not eating" i whispered to him and he looked at me....
"Am not hungry" he whispered back and i looked into his eyes and sigh...
"You need to eat, please for our sakes" i begged and he nods, he eat quietly
.....
"Am sorry man, i was just stressed out, i didn't mean what i said" Scott break the silence and for the first time since i arrived home my husband smiled...
"Thanks man, i need that wake up call" he said and Scott nods...
"Good, cause i was gonna beat the crap out of you if you were still sulking" he said making us laugh...
"Been there, i don't need that again" mohammad smiled and i shook my head..... After eating he disappeared and we took our pills, rubbing the some cream on snow head and stomach, it was getting late and snow was sleepy...
"Let me tuck you in?" I asked and she nods...
"Will dad come too?" She asked and i smiled...
"let me go get him" i said and we both got up, i walked to my room and he was not there,so i went to his and he stood in between the mess called his room, the glass was broken, clothes every where and pictures all over the place... his back was glistering and i guess he took a bath...
"Hey babe, wanna go tuck snow in?" I asked and he turn to me, he clean up nice but his eyes look dead, every emotion was gone and there was nothing i stood straighter and the look we shared made me feel cold, his stare was icy and scary, like when i first met him...
"Sure" he said walking up to me and stood in front of me, he smiled, it was all fake, not reaching his eyes...
"OK" my voice cracked and he wrap his arms around my waist and kissed my temple, when we walk into snow whites room, she was staring at herself in the mirror, he shirt raised and the cap gone, the man next to me took a quick intake of breath and didn't let it out...
"Hey snow ready for bed?" I asked and was met with silence... i pull away from mohammad and walk up to her fast, i turn her from the mirror and her eyes look just like her dad, please show me how you feel, i internally beg..
"Hey" i smiled and she didn't reply, she just stare at me and then for the first time after what happened, she cried, i hug her and she let out heartbreaking sobs and i tried to hold back my own tears but i failed...
"Its OK baby" i whispered, i felt a hand around us and i relaxed, its ok...
"Will my hair grow back?" She asked quietly into my neck...
"You have me for a reason" i said and she nods.....
"I am tired" she yawned and i laughed....
"Come on, off to bed" i said, mohammad let us go and i pick her up placing her on the bed and we prayed, before we could even complete the prayer she was off, so i rub her all over with the prayer a d we step away from her bed, we walked out quiet and shut the door, we walk in silence and i wrap my hands around his torso....
"Don't keep quiet"i whined.....
"I missed you" he said and i hmmmmm....
"I don't even want to imagine how i would have handled this if you were not here" he said and i sigh....
"Lets think of that later babe, now am sleepy and i feel tired, carry me" i said and he laughed, still a dead laugh...
"We are few steps away from the bed" he said and i stopped walking pulling him with me...
"Just shut up and carry me" i whined and he nods, he picked me up bridal style and i yawned...
"The pills is sure making me sleepy" i breath into his neck and he tensed, so i blow a breath and he tensed again...
"Keep doing that and you won't be sleeping anytime soon" he said and i giggled..
"Would love that but am sleepy hubby" i said and he drop me on the bed and smiled...
"Then sleep babe" he whispered as he pull the cover over us...
"Good night love" he whispered and the last thing i felt was his kiss to my head.......