33

It been 2 weeks and i want to get out of here, i was on a bed rest, my family were fussing and mohammad haven't showed up and am starting to think he is dead, Scott is always there paying the bills and buying food for all, snow white is still laying pale on her bed and every time i looked at her that guy beating her flash through my eyes and this make me tear up,max comes over and cheer me up, Scott told me there was going to be a court hearing and mohammad have said until we are both out of the hospital.... He don't get to make a call after hiding for 2 weeks.....
it was night time, and ammal was the only one left, we were talking and then snow whites machine goes crazy, i actually almost heard a heart attack, ammal called the doctor and he checked...
"She is having a panic attack" he said and he did what he could but nothing...
"Snow white?!" I called from my bed and the machine seems to get louder by the second...
"Noor!, am here!, right here!, follow my voice, ammal is here too" i said quickly...
"Noor" ammal voice cracked, the machine goes down a little, the doctor gesture i continue...
"Don't be afraid, we are safe, OK, just open your eyes for me baby, i miss you" my voice cracked and tears fall down my eyes...
"Am sorry, i couldn't safe you but am here now, we both survived and we have each other, daddy went to get me food, he will be back, please come back to us" i sobbed ,by now the beeping sound have get back to normal, we watch and watch and may be its because i have been looking for long, her hand twitch...
"Did you see that? "I asked...
"Keep talking" the doctor said...
"Anty lailah have given birth, a baby girl, though i haven't seen her, and uncle hydar is here too" i said...
"Don't you want to see us all?"i asked and like miracle the doctor smiled...
"Welcome back " he said doing some adjustment....
"Her eyes are open but she looks exhausted, she might go back to sleep,not comma just sleep, i will send a nurse to check her" he said and i nod....
"Thanks doctor" i said with a smile which he return before walking out, i stare at snow white and i smile....
"Thank you" ammal said and i smiled at her...
"We will be fine" i said nodding my head....
"Yeah" she said and i feel my stomach again, i do this a lot,may be i was just trying to make sure the baby isn't in there...
"You will be fine" she said placing her hand in mine and i laughed.......
The next day it was an entire new level of fussing, snow white opened her eyes and was able to say few worlds, ammal cried, Abdul was still emotional, he just stare at me intensely, hydar did made her try to laugh and Scott also couldn't hold back his tears, Lisa made fun of him crying and it was a one big happy moment, except mohammad wasn't there and i wondered how he will react...... Anty lailah, came with uncle shahid and her baby, which made me cry another set of tears, it just hurt too much...
##########
Today,snow white is getting her stitches remove and since i am still on bed rest, they wheeled her out and i was on edge, she came back without the bandage and i saw an entire new person, her hair is gone, she have a long stitch line on her head and another one on her chest....
"You okay baby?" I asked and she smiled nodding her head, she looked out of the window...
"Is dad OK?" She asked and i shrugged...
"He should be" i said
"Why isn't he here then?" she asked looking me in the eye, her eyes were dull...
"He is just going through a rough time" i said and she nods, then she was quiet, then she started sobbing....
"I made you lost your baby" she said and i frown...
"You didn't, look at me" i said and she did....
"There are bad people in this world and they do bad things just because they want to, it not your fault OK snow?" I asked and she nods...
"Will you have another baby?" She asked and i blushed...
"may be" i said and  she smiled....
"I am sorry" she said again and i roll my eyes....
"No need to be" i said Abdul walked in with two cups of drink and he stopped in his track and drop the cups, splashing the content as his eyes land on snow white who was sitting in her bed.
"Ya Allah" he called and looked away, clenching his jaw...
"Uhm...... Are you OK?" I asked as i feel the tension, snow white was quiet its like she wasn't breathing...
"I ... Yeah, hey kid" he said looking towards snow white but avoiding her eyes...
"Hey" she whispered and he walked to the bottom and press for the nurse... She walked into the mess on the floor..
"Sorry" he mumbled to her and she smiled, at least he picked up the cup...
It was quiet as he kept glancing between me and snow white, hydar had the same reaction except he didn't drop anything, ammal cried and umma console her, then scott had the worst of reaction as he said few words he shouldn't say and he look ready to kill, well snow white was calm about it all and i was just staring at her calm face, she even had a little smile?...........