14

I walked to the park and sat down by the tree..
"But i don't want to" i heard that unmistakable voice of snow white..
"Please baby, just for few hours, daddy have to attend this meeting" mohammad pleaded..
"But she looks scary" she whined..
"She won't hurt you" he said frustrated and i made my appearance..
"Your fairy godmother is here"i said and they turn like they were caught doing something bad, she ran and jumped on me..
"Why did you leave?"i asked looking at her..
"Daddy made me" she said resting her head on my shoulder..
"What are you doing here?!" He snapped and i frown..
"Its a public park" i said and he gritted his teeth..
"Daddy i will stay with her" snow white said..
"No" he replied and glare at me which i gave my best glare too..
"What is your problem with me?" I said and he scowl..
"Stay away from us" was all he said reaching for snow white who moved to my side..
"Noor?" He called and she hold my leg, looking up at me..
"Don't leave" she pleaded...
"Nadia !" He called and her grip on me tighten..
"Hey, keep it down" i said to him and he grit his teeth...
"Don't. Tell.me.what. to. Do." He punctuated every word...
"What is your problem? What changed?" I asked angry..
"Because you are like them all, selfish, dirty and gold diggers" he said and my mind was stuck on dirty, am i? Bilal said the same thing..
"Anty ilham" snow white called but her voice was distant, i am dirty? He see me that way too but........ So i turn to and head back home, i totally ignored everyone, Abdul have tried to talk to me but i wasn't in the mood, umma called and she asked if i want to come back and i said no, hydar wont atop calling every minute and i got sick of it and off my phone..
"Am sorry" i looked up and saw anty laila crying..
"for what?" I asked..
"I yell at you to go to the park and nay be you don't like it, you know i love you right, and i know your uncle take you all as his kids, and i also take you all as my kids, don't feel like i hate you" she said and i smile hugging her..
"I love you too" i laughed..
"oh thank God, i thought i have come off as those evil aunts" she shook her head and i laughed...
"You are the coolest aunt"i said and she sigh..
"what happened?" She asked and i smile sadly..
"I bumped into mohammad today"i said and she frown..
"If he hurt one of my kids again so help me God, i will beat the crap out of him" she snapped..
"Who are you beating the crap out of"uncle walked in..
"Mohammad hanif of course" she snapped and he sigh..
"You will go into labor, i heard you all the way from the dining area" he said rubbing her shoulder.
"Any problem with me in labor now?" She asked brows raised in challenge and he shook his head quickly..
"Better" she said and walk out, i giggle and uncle shook his head laughing..
"Are you OK now?" He asked and i smile..
"Yeah, she lighten me up"i said and he nod..
"Always talk to us OK?" He asked and i nod..
"great" he said and i smiled at him......
He walked out and i decide tomorrow is Monday and getting myself busy and going to the boutique.......
@@@@@@@
When i got into the boutique, it was a beautiful as before so i went to the back room, where clothed are being sewed ...
"Hey max"i greeted and he grin, he have cut his hair short ,looking totally different...
"ham in the house!" he yelled and i glared at me..
"Don't call me ham"i said and he grin before repeating the same words, we did our handshake and i went around greeting everyone, aunty laila came in and smile at me..
"Glad you crawl out of your shell" she said and i laughed...
"Anything for you aunt"i called and she laughed, the day was fun, i didn't do much, hold this, cut that, was all i did and it was lunch break, max dragged me to our favorite food truck and then to the park, were we sat and eat silently , mohammad comes into mind and so does bilal, still thinking of what to do...
"You OK buddy?" He asked and i look up and smile at him though fake he shook his head frowning..
"Can i trust you with something?" I asked and he dropped his food and drink...
"Its up to you" he whispered and i pull out my phone, and showed him The messages i received this morning,i didn't bother to deleted it...
"Bloody hell!" He said .
"Who the hell is this?" He asked and i looked down..
"I was supposed to marry him but my family don't want to, i don't want to, reason i have to come here"i said and he frown...
"Have you tell them this?" He asked and i shook my head...
"You should babe, this is abuse you know" he said and i frown...
"He said he will make me the dirtiest person and i am afraid he is succeeding" i said looking away...
"Hey" he grab my hand..
"Its OK to feel, you are an adult, heck i have dirty thoughts at 14" he said and i sigh..
"i know, but this? Its different and i don't like it, its way above anything i ever thought of" i said and he sigh...
"You should tell someone" he said and i shook my head..
"He had a picture of me, which he took a day before i came here, i didn't even know he was in my room, i woke up with and prints on me" i said...
"Definitely tell someone, he is crazy" max said and i think about it, if i tell anyone of my family, this will blow big and he will deny it and it will make me look like a liar, a bad person...
"Hey for what its worth, it just thought, and a pure heart will always be a pure heart no matter what, don't you always tell me God uses intention?" He asked and i laughed...
"See, your intentions are different from your thoughts" he smiled and i nod, this is why i chose to tell him, he have been through so much in life, he have the most open of minds...
"Well, when you feel comfortable about it, tell it to someone before it goes out of hand" he said picking up his food, i nod and think among my family who will i tell?