30

Its been 2 weeks and she have been coming home with more bruises, i went to the school to see if she is being bullied but nothing, i even went to pick her myself but i didn't see any thing and mohammad is coming back today, i miss him so much and she have gotten way more rude but its not like i can ignore her when she is hurting.....
"Your dad is coming back, last chance for you to tell me what is going on"i  said to her standing by her door, she still won't come sit in the living room...
"Why do you care, you are not my mom" she said breaking the last piece of my heart....
"Uhm, that was uncalled for" i said my voice cracking, she shrugged and shut the door, i cried my eyes out by the door before walking back to my room.........
4 hours later...
"Honey am home!" My husband can be childish....
"No need to yell down the house" i heard snow white snapped all the way from her room...
He walked into the room with a frown...
"What happened to her?" He asked and i hugged him...
"I miss you" i said and he kissed my head....
"Not as much as i miss you" he said pulling away and looking at my face, i look away...
"Have you been crying?" He asked and i laughed....
"Why would i do that?" I asked......
"May be cause you missed me" he said wiggling his brow making me laugh...
"Don't flatter your self" i replied...
"Ouch, let's go see what happen to sass queen" he said and i followed quietly...
"Hey noor" he walked into her room, she turn to us and roll her eyes...
"I thought you forget me, seeing as you first run to her" she said rudely gesturing at me, i nod and laugh sadly before walking away from them...
"What was that?" I heard him ask, as i walked away, i sat on the couch and think of anything wrong i did, may be i over did the mother thing...
"Baby, what happened?" He stood in front of me and i shrugged...
"Ask her" i said quietly...
"Don't say that too, please, tell me" he said desperately...
"I.... She hates me" i said shrugging...
"No she doesn't" he said and i scuff....
"Thank God you heard it yourself" i said getting up......
"OK, i left for 2 weeks and i come back to this, seriously, what the hell happened!" His voice raised....
"Don't yell at me" i said back hotly....
"Then tell me what happened?" He said trying to calm himself...
"Ask your daughter!" I yelled back...
"What was that?" He asked...
"I said, ask your daughter" i said walking towards the front door, i just need to be out before i lost it, he cant be yelling at me, when i did nothing wrong...
"And where are you going?" He asked....
"Away from all this" i opened the front door and walk out.....

MOHAMMAD POV
What happened?!, they are all acting..... Like women, its just 2 weeks, what could go wrong, noor is spotting some old bruise on her cheeks and did ilham just say ask your daughter, she have never called noor my daughter before......... OK, the security camera should give me a hint....
OK......... So its all noor's fault, what did she say that made ilham cry though... So i walked to noor room...
"noor"i called as i walked into the room, she was on her desk doing something...
"I am going to ask once, how did you get bruise and what did you say to your mom that made her cry?" I asked....
"I see she have went and blab to you" she said and my jaw hit the floor...
"Am sorry, you said what?" I asked and she turn to me with a scowl and i swear i saw Nina in her, nope, she is not her mother...
"I said ...."
"I heard you the first time!" I snapped and she stare at me...
"How did you get bruise and what did you say to your mom?" I asked again...
"First of all, she is NOT my mom and how i got bruise is non of anyone's business can you all leave me alone!" She yelled and i walked to her and grab her shoulder...
"Repeat that"i said harshly........ She maintain eye contact...
"So you are even hurting me because of her?" She whispered and i see the hurt in her eyes, i let her go...
"Where is all this coming from?" I asked and she looked away...
"I don't want to talk " she said...
"Should i be worried? Please noor talk to me" i said and she just looked down and shake her head...
"Are you being bullied? Did you get in a fight?" I asked desperately...
"No" she said and i stood straight...
"Who is hurting you then?" I asked and she kept quiet and i ask a question i hope she will say no to..
"Are you hurting yourself?" I asked and she looked up to me quickly with a head shake...
"No daddy, i promise i won't do it again" she said and i sign in relief.....
"OK" i said, i walked towards her door, with a lot of thought and 1 didn't stans well with me...
"Is it Nina"i asked and her quick no, made me close my eyes...
"What did she say to you?" I turn to her quickly...
"She didn't say anything daddy, she just.... Its not her" she quickly covered up" i walked back to her and hugged her...
"Did she tell you to say all those words to ilham?" I asked and that does it. she starts cry, so hard, and i hold her till she was done.......
"She said if i tell anyone she will kill you and mummy" she cried and i smiled...
"I love you baby and i won't let anyone hurt you again" i said and she nods...
" let me go calm your mom down, she is sad and you know its not good for the baby" i said and she nods...
"Am sorry daddy" she said again and i smile kissing her forehead, i walked out of the house and find ilham and a woman was walking away from her , i didn't see her face but from that hair, i can't forget it...
"Babe!" I called and she turned to me, i practically ran to her...
"Who is that" i asked looking her over for any damage...
"She said she is looking for someone, wrong address" she said and i turn her towards the house, i turn back and came eye to eye with the gray eyes monster in the form a beautiful woman, she smirked at me and i quickly push ilham in...
"Did she touch you?" I asked and she gave me a weird look....
"Just hand shake" she replied dragging her words...
"Let me see" i checks her hand and nothing but still...
"You should wash you hand and don't go about shaking anyone you see" i said and pull her hand away from me...
"What has gotten into you?" She asked hand on her waist and i followed her hand movement, she have to change that cloth too...
"Just precautions" i said.....
"do you know that woman?" She asked accusingly....... If only she knew...
"No, someone once did that to our neighbor and she almost died of poison" i lied and she seems alert....
"OK" she rushed past me and went to her room, i heard a laugh and turn to see noor shaking her head...
"Really?" She said walking to the kitchen....
"Am so tired" i said and she drag me and sat me on the stool...
"Here" she gave me orange juice...
"You should be resting" i turn to see ilham changed and i smile...
"My two girls are having cat fight" i said looking between the two....
"We are not fighting" she said looking to noor...
"Its just a misunderstanding" noor said smiling at the ground and i sigh... I can relax now, or not, the witch eyes pop into my mind.....
"I need to make a call" i said getting up and calking Scott..
"She is back" i said once he pick....
"OK, i missed you too, call the cops" he said and i roll my eyes..
"And tell them what?" I asked.........