10

"I love the scent" she said and i laughed...
"Its guava" i replied and she giggled as  i scrub her hair, after that i deep condition her hair and wrap a towel around it, we chatted while it dried a little, then i applied leave in condition since its still damp, i didn't add water, then i made her hair into 2 strand twists adding curling creme to it, it took time but the end result was perfect.....
"Wow" she said and we high five...
"Now in the next 2 days we will loose the twist and style your hair" i said and she frown...
"I want it like this" she said and i shrug...
"Any thing for my snow white" i said...
"I wish you would come back with us" she said suddenly and i frown...
"Well we will always make video calls, how about that?" I asked and she nod.....
We walk to the lounge area to see mohammad and hydar discussing seriously ,i guess business....
"Wow, you look beautiful noor" mohammad said.....
"I know, she put a lot of sweets" snow white said and i laughed...
"Well i can eat your hair then" mohammad drag her and she giggled...
"No!" She laughed....
"How much are we paying?" He asked and i waved him off....
"OK, i am not taking that" mohammad said and i roll my eyes
"Well i made it for her, because she is my friend, trust me i don't play with money"i said and they laughed........
"I know, i mean she tasked me 5000 for making my girlfriend hair and am her twin" hydar complained...
"Its not my fault she have huge head" i laughed...
"Hey! Her head is perfect" he said and i laughed mohammad laughing with us........... Now bilal was forgotten and we manage to go grab launch at some restaurant, we chatted and laughed all was well, not knowing the bomb waiting for me at home......
When we got home, it was night, i head to my room, seeing as umma is not at home she went to visit my uncle, i prayed and watch some hair tutorial video,before drifting off to sleep..... I was enjoying my sleep when i got interrupted by a loud crash i sat up and look around, i went down the stairs and well lets say the scene in front of me is dramatic, the TV is broken and hydar hand was bleeding, he is very angry and an angry hydar is the last thing i want, he rarely gets angry, panic? Yes, annoying? Definitely but angry is very rare....
"Aliyu, please"umma pleaded and he turn around...
"Am not calming down and this marriage will only happen if am dead, umma why did you agree?" He yelled and i am sure they didn't notice me yet...
"You father always wished for peace, his last wish is i should never do anything that will make his kids distant from his family" she said...
"Marriage is not a way to unite family, not when it involves him!" Hydar yelled and i need him to go cool off, he is yelling at our mother and when he calm down he will sulk about it and won't stop trying to please her which is annoying, not when he ask her what she wants every 2 minutes..
"Hydar, you are yelling at mom"i said and he turn to me and walk out of the front door, i walked to umma and she pull me into a hug...
"I will never let anyone hurt you" she said and i nod...
"I know umma"i said and she pulled away smiling....
"you are always the patient one" she said her hand on my cheeks...
"What are we going to do umma?" I asked and she smile...
"I called your uncle, he said he will be here tomorrow" she said and i smile, mom only have 1 sibling her elder brother who is in USA and he takes her like their mother seeing as she share the same name as their mom my grandma...
"Its OK then, i trust uncle shahid"i said and she sigh...
"If push comes to shove, you have to go live with him till this blows over"she said taking my hand and i smile..
"OK umma"i said..
"We have to do this as peaceful as we can, i want your dad to rest in peace" she said her facing turning sad....
"May Allah enlarge his grave"i prayed and she smile replying with an amen...
"Now go help me find your brother" she said and i nod, i walk out of the front door and almost step on hydar, who was sulking by the door step.... He have the whole pout going...
"Hey baby" i teased and he mumble something i couldn't understand...
"You have to drop the pacifier and talk louder"i said nudging him...
"Is umma angry at me?" He asked and i shrug...
"I am, you broke the TV, how will i watch my show"i whined and he shook his head at me..
"Well uncle shahid will be here tomorrow"i said and his face brighten up..
"You can go live with him" he said excited and i pout ..
"You want me to go away so bad?"i asked and he roll his eyes...
"You know what i mean, he have always love you most and spoil you over me and Abdul and i know he won't hesitate to drag you away with him" he said and i roll my eyes
"Its cold outside"i said getting up and walking in, he followed me and umma was clearing the TV, he hide behind me...
"Am sorry umma" he said and she turn to us, i move away and she shook her head...
"Go and treat your hand and sleep, its late" she said and he stood there...
"Do you want me to get angry? Do as i say" she said sternly and he rushed away, i helped her clean up....