THIRD(POV)

Time skip

(a/n: to lazy to all the details about how each day was. So let's skip).

It was know Saturday. Over the past four days, the boys have gotten closer together, and a little to touchy with each other. special Jungkook who can't seem to keep his hands to himself.

During lunch times since everyone know in the friend circle know each other, they all sit together at one table. During that period of time Jungkook keeps Taehyung on his lap because according to him.

'The table is to crowded'

Let's not forget about the pet names calling that has developed between the not so boyfriends but boyfriend.

Well nothing much happen the past days instead if them texting and calling each other.

______________

is Saturday. Today is the diner date.
Both of them were preparing for it. Well except Taehyung he was sleeping. He was tired.

Tired because, his mom gave him a lecture about thing that he should and shouldn't do in a relationship, and stuff like. And she also said that the first and most important thing is to use protection that she's too young to be a grandma.

Well Jungkook on the other hand is kinda nervous because his planing on asking Taehyung to be his boyfriend bc as we can see he can't keep his hands to himself when it comes to Taehyung. In other words his desperate okk!!

(a/n:  Dear people of the universe I don't know what the heck im doing soo)

Its know 5:30. Taehyung is being prepared by his mother while she's giving him a speech.

'Remember Tae baby protection at all times, I'm to young to be a grandma' she said ever so dramatically

Taehyung just rolled his eyes at her. Mentally screaming "mom for the love of ice cream cake is still have my V card". But of course he wouldn't dare to speak to his mother like she would smack the living shit out if him.

Moving forward...

Its now 5:55 and Taehyung is done.

Taehyung outfit

Makeup

Hair

__________

__________

Jungkook look

(a/n: I know pretty sexy)_______________

_______________

Well its know 6pm. As Taehyung was about to pock up his phone, the phone and saw that Jungkook was calling.

'Hi kook'

'Come out side babe, I'm right here'

'OK kookie'

Taehyung walked outside and saw Jungkook leaning against a black and red Lamborghini.

As Jungkook see Taehyung, he moved a little forward than grabbed him by the waist. Taehyung snaked his arms around Jungkook neck.

They gave each other a hug. Jungkook was the first one to break the hug but still kept his hands around Taehyung waist.

He asked

'Ready to go babe'...

_________

(a/n: my lame ass is back and more lazy than ever but I will try my bests to update more).

Bye bitches.