Chapter 27 **

This chapter is a little mature. If you don't like reading them then I suggest u skip.

"Holy shit!," I mumble. The city. My home. It's beautiful.

I remember taking walks and having lunch outside. Seth grabs my hand and we walk out of the airport. People stare and some take pictures. I guess he's pretty famous over here too.

A black car comes into view and Seth walks towards it. He leads me over to it and puts my bag in the trunk. I get into the back and he sits beside me.

He tells the man the address of the hotel and we speed off. I was tired and I wanted to take a shower. My muscles were sore and my body hurt.

All this stress really got to me.

Seth noticed my discomfort. He rubbed my shoulders and I rested my head on his chest. The ride was short to the hotel. I got out and picked up my suitcase. Seth insisted on carrying my bag.

The hotel was amazing. It was beautiful and so elegant. He talked to the front desk lady then she gave us our keys.

I follow behind him tiredly. He clicks on the elevator button, and we step inside the large elevator. The hotel color theme is gold and silver with hints of white and black. Classy colors in my opinion.

Our room is the presidential suite. All the way at the top; the 15th floor.

As soon as the elevator opens there's large double doors. He used the key card to open the room. I throw my bags on the floor and collapse on the nearest couch.

"I'm going to take a bath," I mumble. He nods and gives me a mischievous look.

"Mind if I join you Mrs. Cancino?," he says suggestively.

I roll my eyes and shake my head. But then again, I wouldn't mind spending quality time with Mr.Cancino.

"You know what. I wouldn't mind one bit." He looks taken back by my words but I don't care.

"Really?!" He says looking into my eyes. I bit my lower lip and nod. "I'll tell you when I'm ready," I say.

I leave him and find the bathroom. Down the hall at the end. I open the door to the large bathroom. This bathroom is about the size of my old room in my apartment.

I shut the door behind me and remove all my clothing. I put the silk robe that was hanging on the door on and walk over to the bathtub.

I run the water. I look through the cabinets and I find a full bottle of scented bubbles. I pour it into the bathtub and suds and bubbles start foaming up.

"Seth! Come on!," I yell for my husband. The bathtub fills with water and once it's full enough I stop the water. He opens the door and he's wearing boxers. I turn around. I hear him pull his boxers down he gets in the water. I turn around to face him. The bubbles cover his body the only thing I see is his hard chest.

I push down my self consciousness and I untie the robe letting it fall to the floor. His face morphs into a look of love or is it just Lust?

I walk towards him and step in the water. I sat on his lap and felt it.
It felt extremely weird to say the least. His hands instantly went to my sides.

I relaxed and laid on his chest. We stayed like his for about 10 minutes. Then I started something I knew I wouldn't be able to finish.

"Are you sure you wanna start this game with me," He says placing his lips on my shoulder giving it light kisses. It all happened too quickly for me to process. One minute we're in the bathtub the next we're in the bedroom.