Chapter 7

"Mae-Mae! Oh my god your so big now!," I squeeze her face. "Nessy stop it," She says hitting my hands away from her face. I laugh and ruffle her hair.

"Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes," my mom screams from the kitchen. I walk into the backyard to find Seth sitting down talking with my brother and cousins. He took off his tux jacket and he's just in his white dress shirt. He has one button undone and he's drinking a beer.

They laugh and talk so I don't bother them. I walk to Yasmine my cousin who's around the same age as me. "I can't believe you. Your engaged to a hottie and a rich one and you didn't tell me about this, " She says. I smile at her and then stare into her golden brown eyes. She has tan skin and bright brown eyes. Her brown hair flows down her back and is curled at the ends. 

"I'm sorry," I say relaxed. "It's fine I guess. Just make sure I'm the maid of honor at the wedding." I laugh strained.
I take a pink lemonade and start sipping it.

"Your brave today too I see. Coming with hickeys all over your neck and chest," she says suggestively. I choke on my lemonade and go into a coughing fit. "Give me your phone." She hands me her huge iPhone and I stare into the camera. Pink, red, and purple markings start forming on my neck. "Shit! Dammit Seth." I shove her phone back to her and walk to Seth. I sand in-front of Seth who was sitting down.

"What is this?," I ask angrily. Seth stops laughing and smiles at me. "What?" He smirks. I point to my neck dramatically and look into his eyes. "You don't like it?," He smirks. "No! My parents see this your dead."

"I like it. It shows your mine." He says calmly. I think the alcohol has gotten to his head. I shake my head and walk inside. The red v-neck I had on wouldn't cut it. I need to find a turtle neck or something. "Hey baby dinners ready! Go get that handsome fiancé of yours," my Mom screams. I laugh awkwardly and turn back around to get Seth. "Hey get your ass up, dinners ready." I walk back inside and try again to make it up the stairs. "Where are you going? Come and talk to your family and eat." I smile again and walk over to the dinner table.

Seth had managed to find a seat at the end of the table next to my parents, Brandon, and Aiden. All the other chairs around the large table were filled my other relatives and I awkwardly stand. "Vanessa come sit down," Brandon says. "I'm gonna go grab another chair," I respond with my hand on my chest area where the large purple mark is. "There's no need," Seth speaks up. What is with this guy?

He stands up and grabs my hand leading me back to his chair he sits down and pulls my hips on him, making me sit on his lap. "Nessa you have a rash on your neck," Aiden says causing mom and dad to look at me. "That's not a rash," My mom mumbles. "You did that when you went upstairs?," My dad asks Seth. Seth shakes his head embarrassed and then puts his hand on my thigh.

"Daddy, We're Fiancés it's ok." I say awkwardly. He doesn't say anything and then he starts putting food on his plate. The first thing I grab is the Kimchi. "What's that?"

Aiden looks at Seth shocked and then kicks his feet. "It's kimchi." He reply shyly. "It's a Korean food." He nods and grabs a fork and picks it up. I look at him chew it and then he looks down at me. "Yeah, that's not good." I slap his chest and then start piling the korean food my mom prepared on a plate and made him try everything.

After he finished trying all the korean food I wanted him to eat he ate the food my mom had cooked. We talked and laughed.

My mom even showed embarrassing pictures of Brandon and I. I saw Seth in a new light. The past week I had spent with him he was very cut off and didn't show any affection to anyone. He now was caring and showed a little to much affection. Something changed in him.