Chapter 25

Seth's POV
1 day before the wedding

Tomorrow she's going to be mine. I'm going to cherish her till the day I die. I didn't expect to actually care for her; her sarcastic remarks and wild persona was not something I was exactly looking for.

The way she smiles, the way she talks, the way she walks. I love the way she makes commands.

I stopped working at my desk and sat back. I can't fathom how we came together. My stupidity and cold heart was warmed by her rays of sunshine. It sounds rather corny but she's turned me into this.

I allowed myself to feel. Which I haven't done in a long time. It's always been work.

I finish typing the last bit of information down before I close my laptop. I was in my at home office. I spent the entire day planning things for my companies. Brett would be taking over for me while I was gone with Vanessa.

The honeymoon is going to be a big deal for her. She told me one day that she wanted to see her birth parents again one day. I wanted to make that happen for her.

Her mother. I'm positive I found her. As for her father. He's no where to be seen.

During the honeymoon I want her to be happy. I want to make up for my mistakes and problems. I want to make up for the way I approached the

A knock at my door stopped my deep thoughts. "Come in!"

Brett walks in holding Aiden. I love this little guy. He's so sweet and cute. I'd grown quite fond of him.

"He said he wanted to have a talk with you, man to man," Brett says smiling at me.

He placed him on the floor and he walked over to me with a serious look on his face. He stood in front of me and I looked at Brett who was walking out of the room.

"What is it Aiden?"

He crosses his arms and pouts his lips. "Okay so, I hear that your marring my auntie Nessa. I don't know what that means but I don't care. You better be so nice to her ok? You have you hug her when she's sad, and give her soup and tea when's she's sick... like she does for me."

I nod and continue listing to him speak. "And you better be nice to her! Or - or I'll come here and beat you up! That's what I'm gonna do," he said.

"But I won't hurt you too bad..." he said rocking back and forth.

"Got it?," he said putting his hands on his hips.

I smiled down at him and nodded. "Yes sir, I understand."

"Good," He says. He waddled our of my office and shut the door behind him. He's too much.

I picked up my phone and called Nessa. She answered almost immediately making a huge smile spread across my face.

"Hey, What are you up too Mr. Cancino?"

"Work. What's up with you Ms. King?," I ask now leaving my office.

"Facials, nails, eyebrows, Seth I'm gonna look like a whole new person."

I chuckle and smile to myself. "I have to go. I'll see you tonight ok? Bye Mr. Cancino."

I said goodbye and ended the call. She makes me feel so many things that I just can't describe.

——

Sorry for the short chapter. This was from Seth's POV and I wanted to make it short and sweet.

I hope you enjoyed.

I'm sorry for any mistakes and errors.

Until then happy readings.