Chapter 5

(Seth and Vanessa's outfits above.)

"Please!!!!!" I whine. "No." Seth keeps typing and doesn't even look me in the eyes. "I've never missed one. You heard what Brandon said, my parents will get worried."

"No. End of discussion." I sigh and stomp out of the room throwing a mini temper tantrum. I walk into my room and lay on the bed. Before long my eyes start to get heavy and I find myself going to sleep.

———

My shoulder is violently shaken. I groan and turn on my side trying to go back to sleep. "Hey. Wake up!," Seth says. "Why should I?"

"Because I told you too. You listen to me and you will obey me." I groan again and sit up. "Your wrong."

"Get your ass up. We have to go to a gala tonight and it's your world debut," he pulls me off the bed. "I don't wanna go. Please don't make me go." Rich snobs and business talk is not something I'm interested in.

"If your good at the gala we can maybe swing by your family reunion. And the gala isn't a normal formal one." I blink several times thinking about my opinions. This dude has some nerve. "Fine." I agree.
"But I don't have anything to wear."

"I have everything covered." He leaves my room and I sit up straight. I get off the bed and go into the bathroom. Wow I look like crap. I have bags under my eyes and my hair is like a nest on my head. I remove my clothes and turn on the hot water. I then get in and wash my body. I wash my hair and step out feeling fresh. I've showered this week, only because I didn't wanna walk around stinking but this shower was refreshing.

I wrap a towel around my body and walk out into the room. A dress is laying on the bed with my makeup bag beside it. It's a simple black strapless dress with a slit coming up to mid thigh area. I let my hair dry while I do my makeup. I put on the foundation (which is a perfect match by the way). I put on concealer and then set it and I'm done. But before I finish I put on a little bit of blush and bronzer. I didn't look cakey or too extra; it was just right. I put on a Smokey eyeshadow and I finished the look off with a dark lip. Once I'm satisfied with my look I smile into the mirror.

A knock of the door stops me in my tracks and it soon swings open. "You know your supposed to ask if you can come in after you knock," I deadpan at Seth. "Your finally done."

I raise my eyebrows at him. "I wasn't that long." He gives me a skeptical look. "You took 2 hours." Woah. I'm shook. I look at him and and admire his suit. It's all black and it fits nicely on him. He looks yummy.
Shit. What am I saying?
"It was that long? Oh, well I'm sorry." I say blushing but my makeup covers it. "No problem and you look nice which is a change." My face morphs into a new face. He can sure make things awkward and uncomfortable.

I head out the room with him close behind me. "I finally get to leave the house," I Squeal excited. "If you embarrass me, you'll be punished." He says lowly. My face and everywhere else on my body heats up. Like I said he makes things awkward and uncomfortable.

"Come on, let's go." He puts his hand on the lower part of my back and guides me out of the house. We walk to the cars parked near the gate. We get into one of the black cars and sit in the back. "Hello sir." The driver greats. "Hi Danny. This is my fiancé Vanessa."
"It's a pleasure to meet you," I say smiling sheepishly.

"The pleasures all mine." We drive for about 5 minutes before I notice a white van following us. "Hey there's a car that's following us." Seth seems unfazed but turns around. "It's paparazzi." My mouth forms an 'O' then I turn back and continue to stare out of the window.

"Come on were here." He snaps me out of my thoughts. "Whatever you do. Don't look at them." He gets out of the car leaving me. I watch him walk around the car and comes to the side I'm sitting on. He opens the door for me and helps me out. Cameras flash and a clicking sound is the only think I was able to hear. 'Seth, who's this?' 'Who are you?' 'What are you to him?' 'Is this your mystery lover?' All types of questions were being thrown at us.

I ignored most of them and grabbed Seth's arm. We walked into the building and everything from outside stopped. "Wow. How do you deal with that," I say out of breath for some reason. He smiles down at me for a split second before going back to his hard glance. He just shrugs and guides me through the large building. We head out to the back yard. It's huge.
Like the size of the castle in England times 2.

There's tables sprinkled everywhere around the backyard. Flowers in the colors blue and pink. The whole place is themed with the color blue and pink. There's food bars, drinks, candy, deserts it's more like a fancy party then a gala. 'Boy or girl' is written on the sign in the back. Now it makes since.

Is it a gender reveal? Awwww those are so cute. To make my suspicions rise a couple walks up to us. The lady looks as if she's about to pop. She's wearing a light pink dress that shows her pregnant belly. The man standing beside her is wearing a dark navy suit. "Seth, it's great to see you man. Who's this lovely lady?" The guy smiles. "This is my fiancé Vanessa. Vanessa this is Micheal and his wife Michelle." Shock washes over their features.

"Damn dude, you work fast. I didn't even know you were dating now you have a fiancé. Congratulations." He smiles again. "No congratulations to you. I'm putting my money on a girl," Seth says cheerier than earlier. Micheal smirks and looks down at his wife. There really cute. Michelle has a round face with long brown hair. Her eyes are a light shade of blue. She's pretty short considering I'm only 5'6. She looks around 5'4. Micheal has short black hair and a chiseled face. He's no where near Seth when it come close to looks but he's still handsome. He also has green eyes.

"Well Vanessa it was really nice meeting you, well have to meet up some time before this baby is born; to get to know each other." I smile shyly and then reply "Thank you. That would be great."  She smiles then walks away to greet some other guests. Seth and Micheal do that bro hug thing before Micheal walks away following his wife.

"There so nice and they make a great couple," I admit. For the first time I've seen Seth Smile. "Yeah, they've been married for about 5 years. They've been trying for a baby for a while. I'm happy for them."

My mouth was hung low. This may be one of the most rarest moments I've ever seen. He's smiling for one, and he actually opened up to me. I smile back at him and then blush. This time I feel as if the makeup didn't stop the blush.

He rest his hand on the lower part of my back and keeps introducing me to his friends. When he says I'm his fiancé his eyes light up and he looks as if he's proud.

He looked accomplished telling people he had a fiancé.

If only it were real.

—————

Thank you guys so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment and vote. Tell your friends about this book as well and make sure to check out my other works as well.

Crown will be posted soon so look forward to that. I'm also sorry for misspelled words and mistakes!!!!

Until then happy readings!!! 

Today I decided I was gonna post multiple chapters today so look out for those!!!!!!!