:)

Hey! I just want to let you all know that I started this book before Zach and Kay broke up so I didn't know that he cheated on her while I was writing the first three books. I will include the dates of when I was working on each book just so you all know how long I've been working on this book.

Just a small thing I was only going to make three of these books because she only had three songs (upgrade, thoghts, and love me) so if 1952 and favorite drug seem out of place that's why. I also took insperation from her songs to help with each book so if it sounds familiar that could be why. I also included a chapter in each book for her to sing the song to the character it's 'about'.

Each chapter will have a different song at the top that either reminds me of the chapter or that I was listening to while writing it. All songs in all the books are in playlists on Spotify. Each "book" has it's own playlist and all five have a playlist. I'll put a screenshot of the playlist for the five below and the individual playlists will be in the books description chapter.

I also want to explain the book title. Since the songs are all by Kay Cook I wanted to use the song titles as the story title. Unfortunately that would be way to long so instead I used her name. The five books thing is true each song has it's own "book" but they're all connected in one story.

Cover by _Illusionator_

ALL SONGS BELONG TO KAY COOK

*Small warning there is cheating*

upgrade July 4th- July 5th 2019

thoughts July 5th- July 7th 2019

love me July 7th- July 8th 2019

1952 August 3rd- August 5th 2019

favorite drug September 28th 2019

*the five books playlist on Spotify*