9

*song: Treat You Better Shawn Mendes*

Ethan holds my hand as we walk out of the karaoke place. We had watched a couple of other people after my own performance but the crowd had clapped loudest for my own perform which felt really good. It was nice to know people liked my music once we get into the car Ethan explodes with joy "wow I didn't think you would want to perform but damn that was amazing babe! I loved it like I knew you had a great voice but that was incredible! You're amazing!" he tells me happily I blush

"you know it was about you right?" I ask he nods "yeah it's about Grayson and me right?" he asks I nod "yeah but you're the better one obviously" I smile he does the same taking my hand "well I'm glad I'm your happy mistake" he tells me I flinch "Ethan you weren't a mistake the mistake was dating Grayson. I'm happy I dated him cause if I didn't I may not be with you now" I tell him he smiles and leans towards me planting a kiss on my lips.

I smile when he pulls away and takes his hand in mine as he pulls out of the drive but to my surprise he goes the opposite way of where my house was. I smile and turn to him "where are we going now?" I ask him he smiles "we're going to see a movie" he tells me I gasp

"so you're not going to surprise me with where we're going" I say he winks "I may have a few surprises" he tells me I wonder what he means when he starts playing the radio for me. I sing along to the songs I know until he pulls into a long driveway "Ethan this isn't a movie theater" I tell him he nods "you're right it's not" he says taping his hands on the wheel to the music.

I lean back in my seat as we drive down. I gasp when he drives down a hill I had a clear view of a field at the back was a screen with cars parked around it Ethan pays and gets us popcorn then parks the car with the trunk facing the screen "I have one more surprise" he says getting out of the car I follow him to the trunk.

He pops it and I smile at the blankets laid out for us to sit he had also brought pillows and some candies for us to snack on. He gets into the trunk and motions for me to follow I get in and snuggle up to him before grabbing a blanket. I cover the two of us with the blanket and the previous come on "what movie are we watching" I ask him Ethan turns to me kisses my forehead then whispers "it's a surprise" I roll my eyes playfully and watch the previews then the movie comes on.

"How did you know?" I ask when my favorite movie comes on "what do you think Scott and I were talking about?" he asks before winking I giggle. Ethan and I watch my favorite movie Into The Woods and I sing along too ever song for him. By the end of the movie Ethan was asleep, I wasn't sure if it was because he didn't like the movie or because he was just tired but I didn't wake him.

Instead, I let him sleep from a while until no cars were left in the parking lot "Ethan" I whisper he doesn't move "Ethan" I say louder pushing him a little again he doesn't move. I wiggle out of his arms and he gets up "is the movie over?" he asks I laugh and nod then he notices all the other cars were gone and he jumps out of the trunk slamming it shut.

"How long was I asleep?" he asks I giggle and shrug "you should have waked me up" he says I shake my head "your so damn cute when you sleep" I tell him he blushes and walks to the driver's side of the car I go to the passenger side and get in the car. He drives still tired and I turn to him "did you not like the movie?" I ask him he shakes his head apologetically "no I thought it was good I'm just exhausted" he confesses I nod and take his hand

"well you should get sleep I could drive you home" I offer he shakes his head "no it's fine I'll be okay to drive you home" he tells me I nod reluctantly "if you're sure" I shrug. A short time later we reach my house I kiss Ethan goodbye before getting out of his car I then wave and walk into my house where my mother was waiting for me.

Her arms were crossed and she tapped her foot on the floor "where were you?" she asks I roll my eyes "like you care" I say turning to the stairs I start to walk to my room but she grabs my arm "Holly Madison Taylor where were you and who were you with?" she asks I fake acting shock

"oh you used my full name now I'm going to tell you" I say sarcastically pulling my hand away from her I walk up the stairs "this conversation isn't over!" she yells after me "actually it is!" I yell back before rushing into my room and locking my door.