7

*song: You Don't Know Me from Victorious*

The next morning my alarm wakes me up but I decided to not go to school. I was thankful that my mother wasn't home and that I would only have to deal with two people instead of three trying to get me to go to school.

I knew they would want me to go but it doesn't matter what they say they can't make me go because I'm not going and that's that. No way in hell am I going to go into school as the most hated person because I'm sure everyone had heard different stories of what had happened with me and the twins but whichever version they heard I'm sure I would be the villain in all of them.

If I'm being honest I was the villain in all this sure Grayson was a little bitch when I dated him but after that everything was my fault. I didn't blame Ethan for anything he was a victim in all this after how terrible I treated him. Just then it hits me that I was doing something similar to Ethan that Grayson did to me.

I gasp and cover my mouth as I realize just how terrible I had been to Ethan all for my own benefit. He was right the only reason I dated him was because he looked like Grayson and treated me how I thought Grayson should have dated me. In all my sulking and feeling sorry for my self I didn't realize what I was doing to him until now.

I felt terrible. I hurt Ethan because I was hurt. After everything he had done for me how well he treated me I hurt him just how Grayson had hurt me yet still I wanted to be with Grayson. Or I did want to be with Grayson until he messed up everything with Ethan or maybe I still do I don't know at this point I probably just shouldn't date.

That was what was best I don't want to hurt anyone else and I don't want to get hurt so I guess for now I can just stay single. Maybe hang out with friends more since I hadn't seen them much while dealing with the twins if I could just travel in time and fix things I would but I can't. Now I have to live with my mistakes and move on. With that thought in mind, I get ready for school and feel a new scene of purpose for the first time in a while.

Once ready I walk down the stairs to the front door "Grayson's here" Amber says opening the door "Scott and I are leaving" Amber tells me I wave at her "see you tonight" I tell her she nods curtly before leaving. I walk Grayson into the living room and sit on opposite couches of him.

I look at him suspiciously "why are you here?" I ask him "I called you," he tells me I look down at my phone see that he had left me five voice mails I nod "why?" I ask he leans forward "I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for how I treated you when we were dating and that I won't apologize about telling Ethan" he says I laugh at him dryly

"you said all of that bull shit yesterday" I remind him he nods "I mean it thought Holly" he says seriously I nod "right and I'm Cinderella" I say sarcastically "I really am" he says sadly "why don't you believe me?" he asks I laugh again "because Grayson this is all late. You should have told me about your fears while we were dating.

You should have apologized back then. You should have told me you loved me when you did" I tell him he nods "you're right I should have told you but I didn't, now I want to change that" he says I shake my head "It's to late Grayson I've moved on" I say he huffs "Holly, you said you loved me yesterday don't say you've moved on" he says I shake my head "I was wrong" I say crossing my arms I look away from him

"I never loved you Grayson" I tell him he gets up walks over to me and sits down on the couch next to me "tell me that while you look into my eyes" he says taking my hands I turn to look at him slowly and try to muster up the courage to say it to his face.

He nods "you can't" he tells me I shake my head "Grayson, I don't love you and I never will" I tell him blinking back tears "Holly, I love you" he says I shake my head and let tears fall from my eyes "do you don't Grayson" I say getting up "now get out of my house" I say not looking at him

"I love you" he says standing up I shake my head and look away from him "no you don't" I say letting tears fall from my eyes "I know it and so do you, Holly, we love each other" he says I shake my head "I don't love you and you don't love me now get out of my house!" I yell at him he nods and walks to the door stopping in front of it "you'll see" he says quietly