10

*song: Cross My Heart (acoustic) Marianas Trench*

Part one was complete Grayson had agreed to hear me out and even let me invite Ethan over so that I could end things with him and explain everything to Grayson with Ethan. I felt good well not really good more like glad.

I was glad Grayson was letting me explain and I was glad Ethan was willing to listen to me after what I said to him last time I saw him. Plus I didn't need to worry about the triplets because Grayson's family was looking after them all that was left was for me to fix this.

When Ethan got to the house I lead him into the living room and sat him next to Grayson. Before starting my speech I took a deep breath to steady my breathing "I want to explain things with Ethan first if that's alright" I say looking at Gray he nods his head. I take another deep breath and then dive into it "I was feeling lonely and wanted attention Ethan was the only person I felt could give me that's why I cheated. I know I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry t both of you. Ethan, I'm sorry but I don't have feelings for you. Grayson, I'm sorry that I didn't go to you when I was feeling alone I know now that I should have and in the future, I will" I say sighing

"Okay, now I have something else to say. I still want to have a friendship with you Ethan because I'll still need help with the twins but this has to stop no more kisses or making out that's ended we're nothing more then friends got it?" he nods to me "and Grayson, please don't go to the lawyer I don't want our babies growing up with two separated parents" I beg he smiles at me "Holly I can't believe I ever thought I wanted to divorce you because I still love you. I never stopped and I never will" I smile at him as tears well in the corner of my eye.

Ethan sighs getting up "can I go now?" he asks I nod and he leaves Grayson turns back to me. "I love you Holly" he says I smile at him "I love you too Grayson" I say smiling back "but you have to promise me that you'll never cheat on me again" he says holding out his pinky finger I take it with mine "I promise for the rest of our lives I will never cheat on you ever again" I say before peaking him on the lips he smirks at me before pulling me into a deep passionate kiss.

And that was it I didn't need an upgrade I thought he didn't love me but he did because it's 1952 with him and he's my favorite drug